[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490635485774.png (98KB, 900x709px) Image search: [Google]
1490635485774.png
98KB, 900x709px
Is this true?
>>
>>76438016
somewhat

Women also dream of 'rape' in sense it liberates them from being labeled slut, when she is 'forced' entire blame for sexual intercourse lies on a man. Often women will say he was irresistible, just to avoid being labeled slut, and to ease their mind, since women are deeply ingrained that they shouldn't enjoy sex a lot.
Being called slut or being known as a slut is females greatest fear since no man would want to keep woman like that and women know it.

For men most of attraction lies in social standing, if you check your friends you'll se coolest one gets laid the most and butt of the jokes of the group rarely gets laid.
Having a lot of sex as a man usually means better status, since men care more about such things, but since women care about your social standing it basically means if you get laid it'll make easier to get laid next time.
>>
> double standarts are correct
wrong
> unironically thinking that humans who fully copy animal behavior in relationships are smart
wrong
> muh man must sleep with lots of womyn and woman must only sleep with one men
you are literally saying that you want a shitton of single mothers put there and men who can't even keep monogamous relationships.
>>
>>76438016
Surely a top tier male is just as untrustworthy as a loose woman since according to this image he is both able and expected to seek out as many women as he can as well as having any choice of woman he likes.
>>
>>76438337
> Often women will say he was irresistible, just to avoid being labeled slut, and to ease their mind, since women are deeply ingrained that they shouldn't enjoy sex a lot.

this. i agree with you, pineapple netherlands.
this is a problem. you call women sluts for enjoying and even having sex, then wonder why can't you get laid.
>>
>>76438623
That's because he sleeps with sluts, when he finds a prime virgin material he will keep her
>>
>>76438712
Yeah, female sexuality makes men insecure, girls should understand this desu, it's very important part of male psychology.
It was bit a revelation when i learned women love sex pretty much more then men.
>>
>>76438962
you must be virgin to get a virgin girl. otherwise you're a slut.
>>
>>76438016
Nope
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.