[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Brown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: john brown.jpg (147KB, 876x512px) Image search: [Google]
john brown.jpg
147KB, 876x512px
Your state/cunt:
Thoughts on John Brown

Massachusetts
Hero
>>
>Taking some kind of bizarre pride in importing millions of FOB micks and krauts to slaughter your own countrymen in cold blood
Nice meme
>>
>>76426129
Do you even know who John Brown is?
>>
>>76426154
Yeah a loudmouth yank much like the rest of the """"""""people"""""""" supporting the Union """"""""cause""""""""
>>
The state of Virginia made a huge mistake by sentencing John Brown to death, the guy was basically a mental case and really needed to just be locked up in an asylum. Giving him the noose just made into a martyr for the abolitionist cause. As insane as he was, he wasn't stupid and he knew exactly the effect his execution would have on galvanizing abolitionists. He went to the gallows calmly and with dignity, and his last words were a classic. However, at that moment, tensions were at the boiling point and ration/logic did not come into play among the prosecution at his trial.

During the Civil War, Massachusetts soldiers (that state being the center of abolitionism) went into battle singing the hymn "John Brown's Body" (later to become The Battle Hymn of The Republic).
>>
File: kansas-1979-monolith-cbs.jpg (469KB, 1400x1440px) Image search: [Google]
kansas-1979-monolith-cbs.jpg
469KB, 1400x1440px
>>76426098
I like his band
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSn3NddwFQ
>>
File: Bloody-bill-anderson.jpg (87KB, 442x561px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody-bill-anderson.jpg
87KB, 442x561px
>implying dixiemen weren't the absolute scum
>>
File: Muh_War_of_Norhtern_Agression.jpg (265KB, 678x674px) Image search: [Google]
Muh_War_of_Norhtern_Agression.jpg
265KB, 678x674px
>>76426174
A Limey supporting the Confederacy.
Stay out of discussions that you aren't a part of.
>>
>>76427314
FOY
>>
>>76427334
Let me restate
>A Limey supporting the Confederacy.
If you believe Turtledove that doesn't end well.
>>
>>76427405
Where did I say I supported the Confederacy? Never mind that the thread was soliciting foreigners' opinions to begin with. Can't start backpedalling now just because you heard something you didn't like.
>>
>>76426098
>John Brown
A proto-SJW, leftist, trouble-making thug that caused the deaths of innocent people in Kansas and West Virginia trying to push abolitionist ideas. AKA either be anti-slavery in 1860 or die He got what he deserved....a noose

t. Dixie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.