[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the last dream that you remember?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1498160907119.png (566KB, 843x796px) Image search: [Google]
1498160907119.png
566KB, 843x796px
What is the last dream that you remember?
>>
>>76397963
This is my fucking nightmare.
Losing my limps to a wild animal.
Fucking hell.
>>
File: lovecraft-drawing-fb.png (513KB, 563x388px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft-drawing-fb.png
513KB, 563x388px
>>76397963
I don't have dreams now. Great Cthulhu stop talking to me long ago.
>>
burn the coal

pay the toll
>>
Why is the nigger so smug
>>
>>76398406
Actually he narcotizied her and devour her arm.
>>
Last night I was with some people and they invented a coffee table that doubled as a time machine.
>>
>>76397963
Croppable picture
>>
>>76398468
I actually keep a log of all the dreams i remember.I can dump some if you guys want.
>>
I try not to remember.
They've been really fucked up lately.
>>
>>76398508
Yes, please
>>
I vaguely remember fighting someone, I woke up in the middle of it and ended up clawing at the wall.
I don't usually remember any of my dreams, and the only reason I remember that one is because I almost tore a nail off because of it.
>>
about a month ago I had a dream of being in a nuculear bomb blast

I love dreams like that

you literally get adrenaline rush during sleep

the mind is a crazy thing yo

a crazy thing
>>
Last night thanks to zma and some weed I had an insanely vivid dream.

First part of my dream that I remember was me walking in an abandoned European city. Could've been some place in Dalmatia. So I was walking barefoot with only some cloth covering my privates. Out of nowhere I hear loud dong bell sounds and it's some massive church tower type shit. And it won't stop. It is driving me insane. I'm alone here who the fuck is donging the fucking bell. So I proceed to start climbing up the stairs. Beside me is a fucking cat. Meowing at me for food. I tell it to piss off but no the little fuck follows me yp the stairs. The stairs feel like a fucking eternity. Eventually I get to the top and see an extremely old man with bright green eyes and long white hair. He says "finally...you needed to see this"...he then goes on the ledge of the tower and says.." Bye anon see you in heaven"

He falls back but I grab him in time.

I lift him back up after a struggle and some discourse that I don't remember.

He says "I need to go see my grandson in heaven...then he says my grandfather's name"

Then I woke up.

Wtf man.

My grandfather passed away 5 years ago btw.
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>76397963
>when you don't dream
How do people do it?
>>
Welp here goes

Dream 1

Keep in mind i have alread writen these down and it's raw how felt and my opinion in them

>"I had a dream about that girl again.
Although i didn't write here down the first time

So i was chosen to be a foreign exchange studen and i went to the US of A but the shool and the place was really similar to my home town and my high school anyway this girl i had a dream about before but i didn't write it down so it was kind of a continuation of that dream.She saw me and came running up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever.For once i clearly saw her face,she what she looked like she was short,blond hair,had a really nice ass and was like your typical cute af American teenage girl but a lot shorter and a lot more ass.But the thing that cought me off guard with this girl is that she was genuinely happy to see me like she really loved me.It was so strange like i was really fucking happy.

Dream 2

>Ok so yea i had a dream where i was going from school and i saw friend 1i greated him and he told me he was going to a new bar in town,and i thought "gr8 mby he's going to invite me to go with him"he didn't but when friend2 came he asked if he would go with him and just ignored me like he was ashamed of being friends with me.Next i saw the homos and their friends going with friend 3 of all people they greated me and were going to the same bar but even they didn't ask me to go out with them again it was like they were embarrassed to be next to me and even friend3 seemed that way.And then i saw friend 4 and friend5 sitting on a bench when i joined them they ignored me like i. Wasn't there.
A very very real fear i have and am incredibly afraid it's true.
>>
I fucked nico robin
>>
Somewhere in a ME country.
Western forces against some terrorists.
A ginger jihadi bitch (yea, it's a girl) in a car runs over some antiterrorists and finish them by beheading them.
After 2 or 3 murders, an antiterro guy sneaks behind her and blows her brain out with a shotgun.

It was the most violent and edgy dream I've ever had.
>>
>>76397963
why so smug?
>>
>>76397963
Had a weird one last night. I made fun of some mentally disabled lad that was in my secondary school and he attacked me and then I was in some haunted house, something to do with aleister crowley
>>
File: 無-seal MU.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
無-seal MU.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>76397963
It was very clear, and a few weeks ago.

In the dream I was out at my family's summerhome. Out on the cliff overlooking the sea there was now a deep hole in the stone. It went down maybe 5 metres. It was also very burnt, as if big fires were lit in it, and for some reason there was a ladder there. Then suddenly there was a big meteor flying across the sky high above. It moved away from me but flew very fast. It flew for a bit and looked quite cool, and then it exploded in a huge display. It looked awesome and i cheered. Then al of the light that came from the explosion and all of the fragments seemed to fly to all sides of the horizon, and more and more seemed to come from the center of the explosion. Then it went faster, and with all of the colours moving outwards to all around me from a small point in front of me it looked like a star gate.

Then I was out walking. It was the street outside my house and all was normal. I was walking with a girl. I remember that I somehow knew that this was a few days or weeks after the explotion. Suddenly snow began to fall, and trains flew past me and the girl incredibly fast. This despite there not being any tracks. We started running up the hill towards where the trains were coming from, and I remember thinking that I had some strange power.

And then I woke up.
>>
>>76398406
Can't sign divorce papers with your weak arm
>>
I just woke up and I remember it in detail.

I was in middle school again, and with 'the boys'. I have no recollection of these people, but they were all hispanic for whatever reason. For whatever reason we went to a tunnel, riding a beat up Malibu, and then walked through it. On the other side was a baseball diamond. Then I woke up.
>>
>>76397963
Last one was spooky, it involved a sketchy looking Pentecostal church. when I went inside there was only one person in and he disappeared half way through the service, but I could see him peaking from the corner so I just stayed still. Then somehow my dream lead me to a ship
>>
>>76398406
I'd be smug too if I got to keep my whole body in w shark attack.
>>
>>76397963
Wandering around/getting lost in a city. It was an amalgamation of the ones I've been to. Very vivid. Lots to see.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
>She didn't carry Shark repellent with her in the water

Americans everyone.
>>
Me on the left.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.