[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brazilians on suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Brazilians on suicide watch
>>
>>76397781
I guess no more sopa de macaco for the US.
It's their loss.
>>
File: 1482538801732.png (323KB, 490x476px) Image search: [Google]
1482538801732.png
323KB, 490x476px
>>76397811
>I will never sample uma delĂ­cia ever again
>>
Buy from Uruguay pls
>>
File: 1497448907188.png (83KB, 1380x876px) Image search: [Google]
1497448907188.png
83KB, 1380x876px
>>76397811
>>76397853
I feel bad for Americans now
>>
>>76397781
the bbc is literally fake news, they're trying to make it look as if the US decided not to buy meat, but the yanks are just trying to save face
in reality Brazil put in place an embargo on America to artificially rise macaco prices and create a deep monopoly and control the macaco supply lines
today it's America, tomorrow it'll be Europe
truly devilish
>>
>>76397880
Uruguay, will you sell us cheap burgers?
>>
>>76397954

Makes sense.... Fucking brazilians m8
>>
>>76398042
control the macaco and you control the world
>>
>>76397781
That's sad, but understandable.
These people were paying off the authorities to hide the fact that they were selling rotten meat treated with chemicals to hide the color and the smell.
>>
>>76398124

Chile tried to do this but you don't let them leave the market...
>>
>>76398124
hey, maybe that's the reason why Americans were constantly shitting themselves in Wal Mart.

Cuz Brazilians gave them E. Coli lol
>>
>>76398709
All according to the keikaku.
>>
>>76397880
The reason they stopped buying our meat is because it was infected with aftosa virus strains due to vaccination. Uruguay cattle also takes vaccination against aftosa so you're next in line for a ban.
>>
Australia will lead the meat market (if they don't already)
>>
But, how will I get my sopa now?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.