[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tv is playing despacito again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490314818464.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490314818464.png
234KB, 545x530px
>tv is playing despacito again
>>
>>76394606
I'm so sorry
>>
>>76394606
albanian subhuman in Greece
>>
>>76394606
I'm actually working on a despacito remix
>>
Stop watching tv, Giorgios
>>
File: 1495548797225.webm (3MB, 208x362px) Image search: [Google]
1495548797225.webm
3MB, 208x362px
latino culture is shit, sorry for creating that monstrosity
>>
>>76397481
It really is.

Whenever people mistake me for being just a normal white dude I never correct them. Everything about it is disgusting.
>>
>>76397520
Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Lil Wayne (and all those other rappers who can't spell crap and somehow manage to destroy your language and pronunciation between young people), Nicki Minaj.
Hmm, Welp, I could stay all day trying to remember all those shitty "musicians" that are from your country and are between the most popular on the US and the whole world, spreading the worst of your culture and giving us ear infections.
Oh yeah, and in fact, I've seen more gringos listening to despacito and other Puerto Rican shitty reguetoneros than Colombians doing it, in fact many of us hate sexist music. And in fact US music is sometimes way more depraved, mean and sexist than the worst of us, welp not us, Puerto Ricans... The exit on despacito is because no one understands it, welp same with US music in the rest of the world and even inside your own country as they spell like shit...
>>
>>76397481
Have you ever seen "Los Burlaos"? Ohh Spaniards seem to love shitty rap and even try to copy the worst of our regueton, ¿Have you ever been to a party with young Spaniards? They LOVE regueton, more than Latinos itself!
>>
>>76397997
What are you even trying to get at here?

The US has some shit culture? Okay
Doesn't take away from the fact that I think all of latino culture is shit

By the way, I'm Puerto Rican as well
>>
>I'm Puerto Rican
Disgusting
>>
>>76398204
>it's another 'dumb chicano thinks the whole continent is shit like his home back in central america' episode
>>
File: 1490943588717.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490943588717.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>76397997
>Oh yeah, and in fact, I've seen more gringos listening to despacito.

WRONG no one listens to that shit.
>>
>>76394606
Remind me macarena
>>
>>76398204
>Doesn't take away from the fact that I think all of latino culture is shit
But that's because you're ignorant, South Americans produced some of the best literature of the last century
>>
>>76398094
The fuck kind of parties you've been?
Sub16 underage faggots love retarded music but that is universal I don't know anyone past 20 who loves regueton or any of the mainstream "music" that is played on the radio unironically.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.