[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. Are shoes allowed inside the home?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1-2C-Michael-Chernow-1.jpg (135KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1-2C-Michael-Chernow-1.jpg
135KB, 1000x667px
1. Your cunt
2. Are shoes allowed inside the home?
>>
>>76394502
americans are a plague on the world
>>
>>76394502
You leave shoes in the garage or in the closet of the front entrance you pig dog
>>
That pic is so unnatural to me, I can't even look at it
>>
>>76394582
WTF, it's hygge as fuck
>>
>>76394502
Those are some heavy duty inside boots. I bet his outside boots must be pretty big.
>>
1. The queen of the Southern Hemiphere
2. Of course, those who take off their shoes are lazy scumbags who doesn't want to clean. They are a shame for their countries and for the humanity in general.
>>
>>76394502
no, because i have carpet
>>
>>76394502
Yes, I don't eat off the floor
>>
>>76394610
Reporting this offensive thread
>>
>>76394502
Only if you are flexing fresh creps, no Nikes allowed
>>
>>76394713
Nobody is wagering otherwise
>>
Euros are so annoying with their nicht shoes in the House. Like literally that will be the First thing they say to you right as you step inside. What makes things even worse is that they have "House shoes" like Flip Flops so what's the Point of even taking shoes Off but that's anything topic of discussion

I mean when I get Home I take my shoes Off at the door because it's comfy, but I have no Problem Walking around my House and even lounging in a chair for a Bit with my shoes.

Whenever I'm at a friend's place, I will always Walk around their House with shoes on until they Tell me a Spot where I can put them because I don't want to be rude (notice how I didn't say they Tell me to take them off, but rather a place I could put them)

Maybe it implies some causuality by taking your shoes Off right away. You need to become aquanted with the House and people more and See them in their own environment before you can get in the same Level as them

Not sure how it is elsewhere. Canada is probably fifty fifty but how is it in Oceania and Central and South America?
>>
>>76394502
Shoes are allowed but I take mine off to encourage others to do so. I won't get pissy if they don't but I believe it's common courtesy, unless you're going into an unfinished basement or something
>>
File: chinelos_quarto.jpg (176KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chinelos_quarto.jpg
176KB, 1000x1000px
I don't take my shoes off when I go back to the house and need to go out again. If I don't need to go out again I put on these, or some flip flops in the Summer.
>>
>>76394582
This.
fist thing that come to your attention is that the fuck has shoes on indoors, but it's not even close to over
immediately after that you notice he is eating with no table like some sort of hobo and the food is some sort of meme as well
Then you realize he could be a hobo, given the fact his shoes are like something out of a container and that he has tattoos (yuk!) And is overcloth like hobos usually are.
After that comes the realization that hobos don't have watches this fancy, so much hair product or this descent of a shave. This man is just a turbo hipster.
Then all the little details in the bavkground sink in with your newfound realization of the present hard hipster style.
The intentionally shitty table, the random dry piece of wood on the shelf, the brick wall next to the window, and the books selected for their heteromogenous look, and the random shit on the bottom of his boot.
>>
>>76394502
I'm afraid that america is the only country where this is allowed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.