[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

How do we stop war?
>>
why is mexico brown while we are gray?

mexico is much better than us
>>
Nuke America, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Israel
>>
>>76387984
Mexico is currently at war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

>but militarized police and favelados
Not a war
>>
>>76388005
>>but militarized police and favelados
>Not a war

more people die here than in your war, lol...
Fuck, I think we had more people dying here in 2014 than in Syria.

Our current homicide rate is around 55.000 people per year.
>>
>>76388065
I know that, still not a war.
>>
>>76388005
USA shouldn't have bothered with Iraq and Afghanistan last decade. We should have moved south to stabilize you
>>
>>76387985
War is a core and heart of the man. War is a life. Nuke the war means nuke life.
>>
>>76388108
No, you should be nuked.
>>
>>76388223
Good thing your failed state can't produce nukes.
>>
>>76388236
Actually we can, we just choose not to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_Garc%C3%ADa_Robles
>>
>>76387954
it's simple, have a war that is so massive there aren't enough people left to wage any more wars
>>
>>76388256
>Actually we can
Not anymore. Your own link says that the last weapons grade uranium was removed from Mexico in 2012
>>
>>76388236
We can, and we could in the past, we just decided not to do it along with other countries. Read a book, Wikipedia or something, Juan.
>>
>>76388223
>nuke California and Washington DC
Please do actually. Make sure Berkeley is entirely irradiated and the Bay Area turns into Chernobyl
>>
>>76388065
Our situation is retarded as fuck, its a war but yet they count the casualties even the ones caused by our own security forces as murders
It's idiotic just to keep the propaganda
>>
Have nukes distributed over the entire planet tied to a global system that detects armed conflict. If one occurs, the aggressor country is detonated.
>>
>>76388679
Or better, track the thoughts of every person and have them automatically killed whenever they have aggressive ones.

Jesus.
>>
>>76388679
Most modern wars are asymmetrical wars. There isn't an "aggressor country" in general.
>>
>The entire world isnt painted red

what did microsoft limit your use of red bucket or what?
>>
>>76389522
Except for the United States.
>>
File: while in the mean time.jpg (27KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
while in the mean time.jpg
27KB, 350x277px
>>76388297
you naive gringo, this is why Aztlan shall bury you paleskinned putas
>>
>>76387984
>>76388065

Mexican carterls are organized armed groups where they control entire states and the normal police can't stand a chance, so it's mainly fought by the military.

Homicide rates doesn't mean shit in this sense, just look how South Africa is also grey and their muder rates are also high as fuck.

Here it's just niggers in their favelas shooting each other.
>>
>>76389522
Then both countries involved will be detonated. The rest will then learn and have any doubt shed
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (39KB, 610x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
39KB, 610x494px
>Mexico
>>
>>76389983
What about insurgents like the Yemeni Shia or the Burmese Muslims? Is your solution to nuke Yemen and kill everyone inside, rebel or loyal?
>>76389562
The USA has invaded some countries illegally, like Syria or Afghanistan, but other countries such as Iraq have invited them as allies.
>>
>>76389662
They don't have the control they used to had 8 years ago, that's why they are so violent now a days.
Now is basically the army using them as target practice, unless a boss or someone fucks up and they try to really push, but its not common for they to do that.
They try to avoid any confrontation with the army
>>
>>76390096

That's nice.

My point is, there in Mexico, your cartels are actually organized. Meanwhile here niggers can't stop losing their territories to each other and now we have PCC who are actually organized killing them easily.
>>
>>76387954
>Ongoing conflicts
>No color for our multiple proxy wars we use mercenaries like Blackwater for, or just simply pay to prop up puppet dictators to mine for muh commodities
>>
>>76390211
Nowadays you're sub-contracting American and Colombian mercs to the Gulf states to do the dirty work in Yemen. Since the Iraqi army got its shit together after the creation of the PMU and the FARC started moving towards a ceasefire, this move killed two birds with one stone. Besides, mercs who return home are problematic, it's better to keep them occupied abroad.

Americans are smart businessmen t.b.h.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (68KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
68KB, 1200x800px
>>76388108
>US
>stabilizing countries
mfw
>>
>>76393172
It's american for "invade".
>>
>>76393172
it's american for "destabilize Europe"
>>
>>76387954
I like this meme desu
>>
>>76387954
>french guiana
what
>>
stop fucking funding the countries that perpetuate the wars in the first place
>>
>>76387954
we have domestic animal's peace
this is really bad
>>
>>76396151
At war with brazil
getting back at you for the lobsters
>>
>>76396422
We don't have any diplomatic relations with Iran.
>>
>>76387954
Kill all wh*te men
>>
>>76398046
>all the wars in the worlds are funded by iran
woah, I thought the US was the most powerful country in the world, why did nobody tell me Iran was this fucking based?
>>
>>76398197
>all the wars in the worlds are funded by iran
Nah just the ones in the Middle East.
>>
>>76398206
>American education
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.