[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Australia full of scum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqyo5ELjyg

Why is it socially acceptable in Australia for a lawyer to drive around in his mercedes making fun of lower socio economic or "white trash people".

Would it be socially acceptable for a rich lawyer to drive around detroit / oakland / compton or a trailer park in a mercedes and make a video that makes fun of real people?

Is it only Australians who are this fucked up?
>>
>>76385256
>Is Australia full of scum?

Yes.
Great thread m8
>>
>>76385256
>Would it be socially acceptable for a rich lawyer to drive around detroit / oakland / compton or a trailer park in a mercedes and make a video that makes fun of real people?

But they do though.
>>
>Is Australia full of scum?
it's literally a penal colony
>>
>hey lachlan
>>
>>76385419
Video?
>>
>>76385473
It's not outright making fun of them but it's an alienation of sort really.
>>
Australia seem like a unique place.
>>
>Speaking to drug addict looking woman with no teeth.

>What brings you to logan

>It's the only place I could get a house off the government

Australian humour

>Talks about her friend

>Yeah the security guards around here hate him because he runs away and they never catch him.

Hahaha, these people are fucked up from several generations of lower class upbringing! Omg so funny.
>>
>>76385622
why is it so shocking to you, i thought Australians being a bunch of scum was pretty well known. did you just arrive on the boat?
>>
>>76385622
Weren't Australians known to be the most unpleasant Anglo people?
>>
literally
a.nglo
b.ust
c.riminals
>>
>>76385439
Stop with this dumb fucking meme already. Your nation was a penal colony. Australia wasn't; we, along with New Zealand, merely took some of the Irish convicts within and also destined for the North American colonies to help provide relief because it was getting too out of hand.
So not only was Australia never a penal colony, but we went out of our way to lend a hand to the empire because those British in the now USA were overloading the penal system.
Trust an America burger to talk shit which only makes him look worse than before he decided to voice his opinions.
In future, don't bring up shit you clearly have no fucking knowledge of.

>>76385256
>>76385622
Why the fuck do you space your sentences out like that?
>>
>>76385682
Take your cancerous insecure propaganda somewhere else. Your nation is the laughing stock of the planet and you are in no position to try and take potshots of people who actually managed to establish a society in hard conditions without having to ritually mutilate our children's genitalia or murder people with guns and call it a basic human right.

The USA is turning to shit and becoming overran by Mexicans. The UK is turning to shit and becoming overran by Arabs. Yet both the yanks and poms on /int/ are routinely the most arrogant and ignorant fucks here.

You cunts give the term "Anglo" a bad name. Thanks for fucking everything up and having the gall to call it a cultural victory. Dumb fucking seppo cunt.

>>76385711
The complete opposite, really. We're famous for being "easy going".
>>
I don't get it though.

Why is driving around your mercedes in a lower socioeconomic area making fun of poor people considered funny and socially acceptable here?
>>
>>76385842
>We're famous for being "easy going".
very "easy going" post indeed lmoa
>>
>>76385842
I always thought Aussies are descendants of criminal scum that turned into general white trash bored to death on their own empty, remote desert continent full of toxicity and little change with shitty internet

Also full of SJWs and libtards, and money that can't buy them shit
>>
>>76385720
I've already explained how this is wrong three times. You know absolutely nothing about Australia's history
>>
>>76386027
No

all you did was get triggered by American banter.
>>
>>76386056
How about you go read a fucking book. Even the average bogan in the gong knows more about Australian history than you do
>>
>>76386079
Wait, do you mean in this thread? That was my first post
>>
>>76386096
That has no context to the topic of this thread or the conversation here in general.
>>
>>76386128
Yes, I do mean I am actually trying to speak in context about what is going on in this thread.
>>
>>76386154
And I was referring to the multiple times that you've spouted this same fucking drivel on /int/ and I've explained why it was wrong
>>
>>76386180
You didn't even fucking reply to me about anything you drugga.
>>
>>76386375
I just did
>>
>>76385256

white trash people are shit, why would anyone care
>>
>>76385256
back to china zhang
>>
>>76386508
t. Ping Wu

>>76386555
t. Zhang Xiao

>>76386375
t. Mei Yao
>>
>>76386637
White trash doesn't mean white person.
>>
>>76386726
he's just some pole that hates Australia for whatever reason, don't bother replying
>>
>>76385842
genuine autism
>>
>>76386748
Hold on, cowboy. I don't hate Strayans.
>>
>>76386508
Because a lot of people who are Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers probably would have ended up as white trash if they grew up in a white trash household.

Instead of trying to enlighten "white trash" people and end the cycle people would rather believe they are better...

When really it's likely they would have ended up the same way if they were raised by the same parents.
>>
>>76386862
wow what a revelation
>>
>>76386873
This is probably sarcasm but just think about it.

If someone grows up with Doctors as parents and sent to a private school they are likely to end up like their parents.

If someone grows up with "white trash" parents they are likely to end up as "white trash"...

They are almost doomed from the very start just because they came out of the wrong vagina.
>>
>>76386949
woah...
>>
>>76386993
You can be sarcastic or you can actually think about it.
>>
>>76386508
Also the fact this came from an Australian kinda proves OP's point.
>>
>>76387880
t. Zhang
>>
>>76387966
t. Miao insulting Zhou

you all rook same to me
>>
>>76385256
most mankind is scum, only the difference is that it is explicit or implicit.
>>
What a smug cunt. He'd get shot if he tried this in America.
>eyy Tyrone waddaya doing tonight?
>fucking yo wife cracker
>>
>>76388283
I think so too.

This is basically the Aussie equivalent of going down to the projects and making fun of drug addicts.
>>
Quite rude. You can tell he looks down on them just by the way he speaks.
>>
>>76385970
>Also full of SJWs and libtards,
Mostly this
>>
>>76388024
Now now, he could just as well be a Kim.
>>
>>76388327
Not really
>>
>>76388495
Not really
>>
Stralia lucky they survived the scurvy.
>>
>>76385256
>Why is it socially acceptable in Australia for a lawyer to drive around in his mercedes making fun of lower socio economic or "white trash people".

Australia having a sense of humor that is alright with self depreciation and the fact that most poor people do not identify personally with the poorest people in society. Not to mention the rise in Bogan humor and culture have a pusedo positive spin on it.

>fucked up?

If that is genuine and not just hyperbole I think you are a tad more sensitive than most Australians.

>Would it be socially acceptable for a rich lawyer to drive around detroit / oakland / compton or a trailer park in a mercedes and make a video that makes fun of real people?

It really would depend on the Race of the peoples involved. America is really complicated in a way that goes far beyond anything you will see in Australia when it comes to this.
>>
>>76386862
>>76386949

Have you ever considered that shaming white trash and showing the faults of their lifestyles helps encourage other people not to emulate them?
>>
>>76389663
To a degree.

I think youtube videos such as this are more appropriate though as they don't victimise real people.

Sadly I do know people who went to private schools but try to emulate lower class bogans.. Usually people who are into graffiti and aussie hip hop that wish they grew up as white trash.
>>
>>76388933
How is it not?
>>
>>76389996
forgot video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
>>
>>76389996
>I think youtube videos such as this are more appropriate though as they don't victimise real people.

Thats the thing though, because of these features of out culture the people being targeted dont feel victimized.

Likewise given the underlying humor I dont think it could be contained to purely made up figures ( even if these are the primary way this humor is expressed)

+Im not a particular fan of feeling offended on other peoples behalfs
>>
I would love to dominate that australian whore
>>
>>76391521
Go to Bali during the summer and you will have your wish granted.
>>
>>76385256
I dont get it he wasn't saying anything bad at all, are you a softcunt?
>>
File: fight_rankings_riot.jpg (32KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
fight_rankings_riot.jpg
32KB, 416x300px
>>76391609
I almost got into a fight with some drunk Bogan in Kuta last year. Those bogan almost hit me with a scooter and start cursing at me and my mates. Luckily there's some other good Aussies there to back us if anything happen.

I feel like a lot of good Australian don't go to Bali because they feel ashamed and guilt of their bogan countryman
>>
This country is fucking shit

>Highest housing bubble on earth
>Everything is batshit expensive
>No infrastructure
>Socially god awful everyone is an anti social bogan
>The worst government in the western world that actively sabotages development of technology and renewable energy
>>
>>76389600
good post
>>
>>76392031
>I feel like a lot of good Australian don't go to Bali because they feel ashamed and guilt of their bogan countryman
exactly right
no one in the middle class up is caught dead in Bali
>>
>>76392109
get some fucking perspective mate
>>
>>76392124
Some say you just need to avoid the places tourists go to avoid the bogans there.
>>
>>76392109
Hi melbourne, did Waleed help you make up your mind on drumpf again today?
>>
>>76392152
too bad the entire island is full of the worst of Australia
>>
File: 1495229339334.jpg (74KB, 507x569px) Image search: [Google]
1495229339334.jpg
74KB, 507x569px
You know what? I'm bloody well sick of this shithouse attitude 4chan in general has against us Aussies. You know why we "shitpost"? Because the rest of you post such wanky, smart-arse bullshit the only way worth responding to you is through trolling yous fuckwits.
Did you know Australia is 2nd in the HDI index? Fair dinkum, our nation full of battlers who half-arse literally every aspect of our work ethic is the 2nd best in the world, behind some fucking bjorns who struck oil. That's why we're arseholes. Because as thick as we are, as pissed as we are, and as larrikin as we are, we know we're cashed up, cheerin and heaps better than your pissweak country. And we're not even trying.
>>
>>76392288
fuck off you retard
>>
worst pasta
>>
File: 1496140895925.png (274KB, 899x528px) Image search: [Google]
1496140895925.png
274KB, 899x528px
Damn I'd love to visit straya some time. Non-stop shit-posting, even IRL.
>>
>>76392297
Go back to >>>/c/hina
>>
>>76385256
are you foreign? There's nothing wrong with any of this
>>
>>76392383
stop trying to play off stereotypes to get replies from the Big Strong Americans
>>
>>76392406
>not recognising old pasta
>being such a soft cunt that you're unironically arsehurt from cultural cringe

t. r/Australia
>>
>>76392440
>not recognising old pasta
>>76392303
>>
>>76391288

When people act like the conditions lower class people have to deal with when growing up aren't an issue I feel personally offended because I personally grew up with that shit and having to answer questions to child services people.

There is nothing soft about speaking up.
>>
>>76396359
fuck off you sook
>>
Um what the FUCK Australia????
>>
>>76396866
Opinions on this?
>>
>>76388933
How is it not?

It seems like he's going to a poor neighborhood and obviously is acting condescendingly towards them, and sometimes outright makes fun of them.

How is it not the same thing?
>>
>>76397470
because you don't understand Australian culture
>>
>>76397519
I don't know.. but I'm trying to understand

So just making fun of poor people for being poor in Australia is okay?
>>
>>76397564
it's not quite making fun of them as it is laughing with them about it
>>
>>76397588
They don't even understand how people see them differently because most of them grew up like that.
>>
>>76398119
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>76385497
>A leaf makes a stupid post again
>>
>>76385256

Rich people in America already do this. Maybe not so much lawyers but probably more likely CEOs and their children born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

The guy I work for shits on his employees and customer base all the time for being poor. Not to say the guy is amazingly rich or anything, he owns a local business, not a fortune 500 company but he's comparatively wealthy. God I hope his business fails. What a huge fucking prick.
>>
>>76398140
Sometimes smart things seem stupid to stupid people.

I grew up with bogan trash parents. It took me years to realise they weren't normal and some people never do realise.
>>
>>76398288
I also grew up in boganville, people are a lot more self aware than what you give them credit for
>>
this thread is fucking stupid
>>
>>76398375
>>
>>76398312
aware of what they have been exposed too.
>>
>>76398416
what does this even mean
>>
>>76398423
It means they are aware of the things they know.

If you grow up surrounded by white trash then white trash people are the norm to you unless somehow you are able to realise otherwise...
>>
>>76399108
god you're thick
>>
>>76385256
Australia is just a normal place with low population for its size.
>>
>>76399143

You are too much from a middle or upper middle class background to understand what I am saying.

That is all.
>>
>>76399424
I grew up in Mandurah mate
>>
>>76399463
Are you honestly trying to deny that kids raised by shitty bogan parents don't often end up to be shitty bogans themselves?
>>
>>76399671
how could you have possibly read that into my post

you come across as being clinically retarded mate
>>
>>76399722
Just answer the question instead of replying with an ad hominem.
>>
>>76399761
why
>>
>>76399810
So I can get to the bottom of your logic.
>>
>>76399856
I'm struggling to see any on your end mate
>>
>90% of this thread is just Aussies shit-flinging at each other, with some stray clumps aimed towards other cunts
Good job making yourselves look like insecure babbies.
>>
>>76399882
Not the point.

Do you agree that being raised by trashy dole bludging bogans is not good for kids? Yes or no.
>>
>>76400084
take a fucking guess
>>
This is a stupid fuckin thread
>>
>>76400130
I will say yes and at least assume you realise that much.
>>
>>76400177
>>
It would be good if more non Australians joined this thread.

I wanted to see what other countries thought of the video.. not aussies.. I already knew what Aussies think.
>>
>>76400358
literally fuck off you useless cunt
>>
>>76400380
Nah.

Also fuck you for thinking having an opinion makes me useless...

At least I try to support the fucked up people where I came from instead of just running away from it.
>>
>>76385256
yeah he's a shit cunt but i don't know what to tell ya m8

america has a shitty attitude towards the poor as well, it's not unique to you lot

down here if those types feel that way i'm pretty sure they only express it in their own little circles, nz is too in love with the muh resourceful working man no8 wire diy image it has of itself to let that kind of sentiment fly.

maybe australian society just changed and you didn't really notice it till shit like this started to show?
>>
>>76400569
Good post. This cunt with his trophy wife, mercy and tacky advertisement for his law practice on the side screams yank.
>>
>>76400531
KEK

YOU pathetic little shit

let's make something very clear.

YOU are NOT unique

YOU have NOT come up with a earth shattering revelation as YOU think that you have

what YOU are is a retarded cunt that thinks that class divides that have existed in EVERY country in EVERY period is unique to Australia

YOU have also somehow forgotten that EVERY socio-economic group in Australia is subject to mockery, including the rich that YOU despise

to make matters worse YOU have the fucking arrogance and gall to think that YOU, a teenage mong that cannot even express himself coherently on fucking 4chan has discovered the solution to it

you are LITERALLY seething right now, even hours after I first called YOU out and embarrassed YOU in front of all of your cyber """friends"""

I've struck a nerve in that tiny little brain of YOURS with my elite truth bombs, and this fact disturbs you greatly.YOUR response was to pathetically post high school tier philosophical garbage about """nature not nuture""" in a desperate attempt to appear witty and save face. All this has achieved is making YOU look even more pathetic than before.

It's over. YOU cannot recover from this. YOU are deeply troubled as I have unearthed the deep seated insecurities in YOUR psyche.

Every time YOU remember this thread YOUR heart will begin to race and the blood will pump through YOUR body. Deprived of the capacity for rational thought YOU WILL make another similarly flustered post, which will perpetuate your downward spiral into irrelevance.

Reminder that I'm in YOUR head.
Reminder I control you now, you little fucking bitch. Every reaction that YOU make is a calculated, planned reaction by ME.

There is no way out. YOU have NEVER met anyone as dedicated as I am, and I WILL dedicate all of my attention to wiping YOU off the face of this board.Keep on digging your own grave though, you literal piece of shit.

I look forward to your reply, which I will not be reading
>>
>>76400790
MATT
>>
>>76400790
based fucking Matt
>>
>>76400790
M A T T
A
T
T
>>
>>76400790
Fuck off Fatt
>>
>>76400790
Based Sean
>>
>>76400844
No, it's me, Sean
>>
>>76400790
Based warnie
>>
Thread started to smell like poo lads
>>
i spend too much time in /brit/

been posting here for 3.5 years and the only other aussies i know are jordan knight, phimo and turtlemong

oh and IMG1142 lad
>>
>>76401072

My bad
>>
>>76401072
kek banter lmao
>>
>>76400790
IT'S ALL OVER
>>
>>76401089
*farts in your face
>>
Please don't (you) me I don't appreciate it, thanks in advance
>>
do NOT reply to this post

if you do I will LITERALLY castrate you
>>
This.
>>
I believe him, I wouldn't do it anon
>>
ovaltine > milo

if you disagree then off you fuck
>>
Fatt you useless cunt

I read this message board occasionally and enjoy the varied informed opinions of every type of supporter. Not all are welcome; your post is the only one in two years which has infuriated me enough to encourage me to post back.

You are an uninformed moronic barbarian who clearly knows nothing of rugby or it's tactics. You are a one-eyed brain dead simpleton who believes that if somebody spits in your eye it must be raining. Do you know what? not all newspaper reports are correct, try getting into the game before you mouth off.

I bet you tried to play soccer but were so bad you were laughed off the pitch and then attached yourself to rugby as an outlet for your frustration. You are not the sort of person our game needs.

Australia can do without your sort too, find another game and leave those of us who know how to enjoy the spirit of the game without your type of vitriol alone.

You are an opinionated biased philistine
>>
>>76401144
Just got castrated lads, can't say I was really using it anyway
>>
yanks, poms, leafs?

nah not a fan
>>
Kek, where the fuck is Fatt?
Didn't expect that did you cunt? You have been fucking replaced by based Walkgod, and you will never regain your position as chief antagonist of /int/

Kill yourself, and I can't wait for your /int/ irrelevance to continue this season.
>>
>>76401259
Excellent post
Dare I say is this the new nrl thread
>>
File: 1454740383508.png (93KB, 252x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454740383508.png
93KB, 252x251px
>>76401298
/cric/
>>
>>76401298
>following a sport that's basically just yank football without the padding

howling. NRL is for literal queers. AFL is the real man's sport. Not that I expect some brisrunt or sydrunt to agree with me.
>>
oi goosey you here mate?
>>
>>76401368
Based WalkGOD
>>
>>76401368
dat casual homophobia
>>
ovaltine = optus
milo = telstra

thoughts?
>>
>>76401453
ford or toyota girl

wanting to hear your thoughts
>>
>>76401469
toyota because i'm a jew and fords are overpriced
>>
>>76401495
I'm talking about the girls
>>
good day mates
>>
>>76401511
FOY
>>
/Vodaphone/ hours who tf up?
>>
vodafone runts should be dragged onto the street, lined up and shot.

Can't stand them. Whenever you're with a vodafone runt in a remote location they're constantly complaining about having no coverage.
>>
ey cuz I'm frum new zealund

I gut a suck-ez stup cuz

hicktick and mean as cuz
>>
pepsi = ovaltine = optus
coke = milo = telstra

thoughts?
>>
>>76401582
mean as bru
>>
>>76400790
Based elite muscular matt
>>
Fuck sake my vodaphone coverage just cut out, can someone do a witty reply to the somoene who no doubt called out for being with vodaphone
>>
>>76401673
rc-cola = akta-vite = vodafone
>>
>>76401691
Coles brand cola for 75c ain't half bad I gotta say
>>
A seppo just responded to me lads, i'll just ignore him
>>
telstra is the rorke's ISP
optus is the radcen's ISP
vodafone is the 'sheed's ISP
>>
>>76401495
Ford is seppo rubbish, same with Holden at this point.
>>
*takes notes*
>>
reminder that the haka is voodoo and is bad
>>
VB is actually really bonzer cobbers
>>
File: white australia.jpg (260KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
white australia.jpg
260KB, 800x642px
Is it just me, or does Australia have the fastest growing alt-right following out of the Western democracies?
>>
>>76401876
>one nation support nosediving
>bombed in the WA election despite being the second most racist state

yeah definitely mate
>>
no way imo, we're becoming more and more left, just watch the TV for a few minutes
>>
>>76401902
>nosediving
Source? Their popularity is still on the rise.
>>
>>76401980
only in Queensland

>>76401956
yeah that's why both our major political parties are right wing and our only left wing party lost senate representation in the last federal election where our more conservative party won out
>>
Lorde will literally call herself Australian within the next 5 years
>>
can QLD get more based lads?
>>
File: image (2).jpg (50KB, 750x478px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
50KB, 750x478px
>>76401956
>the tv
No shit, the media is left as fuck but vote results have shown a far more right wing outcome
>>
>>76401956
if you only watch The Project
>>
>>76402109
And even then, people have become increasingly hostile towards Waleed Ali
>>
Walled Ali is the best Australian TV personality there is.
GOLD LOGIE
DO I NEED TO SAY MORE
>>
>>76402077
why are you screenshotting your own post
>>
>>76402196
>using twitter
>>
>>76401956
Australia has always been left.

Left wing people have went from chilled out hippies who smoke weed and want to save the whales to being angry feminists with dike hair cuts telling everybody how to think and complain about non issues though.
>>
>>76401902
QLD is the most tacist state.

It's where one nation does most of their advertising.
>>
>>76402998
yeah turn it up mate
>>
>>76400790
>what YOU are is a retarded cunt that thinks that class divides that have existed in EVERY country in EVERY period is unique to Australia.

No, I think that class divide is unique in Australia because we pretend it doesn't exist here.

>YOU have also somehow forgotten that EVERY socio-economic group in Australia is subject to mockery, including the rich that YOU despise

I don't despise the rich, in fact I aspire to be rich or at least upper middle class.

>has discovered the solution to it

What solution is that exactly? I wish there was one but there will always be a social class divide.
>>
>>76403157
>we pretend it doesn't exist here.
jesus you're fucking stupid

just look at our political parties, there's labor that attracts the working class vote and liberal for the middle and upper class vote
>>
>>76401716
Even if I was rich as fuck I would buy that shit.
>>
>>76403185
Look at our TV shows.

We have like one show where the characters are lower class and that's housos.

Good show housos is too.
>>
>>76403269
remember The Castle, the most successful Australian comedy ever made?
>>
>>76403299
They were home owners and the father ran a tow truck business.

They weren't exactly lower class people except maybe wayne in prison.
>>
>>76403383
they owned a home next to an airport that was worth next to nothing and considered someone going to TAFE to study hairdressing an achievement
>>
>>76403424
Yeah, but they weren't exactly lower class housos.

I would say they were lower middle class.
>>
>>76403488
you have an incredibly warped definition of the middle class
>>
>>76403514
When I saw lower class I mean like eminem from 8 mile or the family from once were warriors where the mum gets beaten up and the dad is a dead shit who doesn't care about having a job.

I don't mean the people from the castle.
>>
>>76403602
that's a very very particular subset of the working class
>>
>>76403625
That's lower class... dole budger families, paint sniffer families, domestic violence families...

kids taken away by child services families.
>>
>>76403729
once again, particular subsets
>>
>>76403770
It's not really.

You are just mistaking lower middle class for lower class.

Lower class is junkies, drugg addicts, dole bludgers, crims.

Lower middle class is cleaners, truck drivers, telephone answering people.

upper middle class is tradies, architects etc

and then the upper class is rich Doctors and Lawyers with multi million dollar houses.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.