[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make America native again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2gdVlD0.jpg (134KB, 912x895px) Image search: [Google]
2gdVlD0.jpg
134KB, 912x895px
How do we make America native again?
>>
>>76381316
Isn't the US about 25% Metizo now? I'd say it's well underway.
>>
oh yeah lets just destroy all the thing whites built there before they leave. lets see how natives will built america.
>>
how do we make OP not a Redditor again?
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (256KB, 678x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
256KB, 678x558px
>>76381316
Soon
>>
>>76381316
Let us in
>>
>>76381482
reminder that mexicans are natives, those fuckers know how to build
>>
>>76381316
>illegal immigration in a time where barely anyone immigrated anywhere

>nomadic and semi-nomadic aboriginals in northern america had real borders of any sort
>>
>>76381316
>huron "supremacy"
>get btfo by the iroquois

Makes you think
>>
>>76381316
Most people living in America are native to America. Do you mean aboriginal?
>>
this map triggers the fuck out of me looking at native americans through a european lense spreads misinformation
>>
>>76381316
>beothuk empire
are
you
fucking
serious
m8

they were like 2000 natives that lived in southern labrador and newfoundland, and were dirt poor, being mostly scavengers

by the time that the natives had contact with anglos, there were only ~800 beothuks left ffs
>>
>>76381316
why this map is pretending amerindians nations had some structured orders like kingdoms or empire? because that stuff happened only on various cities-states from mesoamerica and the andes, not on north america.
the amerindians in the US started to be interested on those concepts when they get horses and fire weapons, Sioux literally started some kind of colonial empire on other indians during the XIXth century, killing also every whites just passing there.
but according to some fags, they are all hollywood peaceful gentle people and not warriors who wanted power like every humans.
also it's funny how SJW believe they are all bro-tier between them, having the same culture or speaking the same language.
>>
>>76383193
SJW dont' believe that but they DO correctly believe that almost all of distinctions between their identities and culture was annihilated and they now posses a shared "native" culture.
>>
>all of Mexico belonged to the Aztecs
FOY
>>
>>76381316
Is this a Pro-illegal immigrant argument for all the wrong reasons?
>>
>>76383369
it's stupid because they are actually annihilating it more with their concept than proper amerindians living their own cultures on their reserves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.