[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your cunt 2. do you think the world would be a better place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1427949091987.jpg (66KB, 702x290px) Image search: [Google]
1427949091987.jpg
66KB, 702x290px
1. your cunt
2. do you think the world would be a better place if the nazis had won/

>1. UK
>2. yes, absolutely
>>
They would've killed everyone here and I wouldn't have been born. Definitely better for me.
>>
File: 1427948191996.jpg (311KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
1427948191996.jpg
311KB, 1200x803px
how do we go back /int/?
>>
File: 1427949520353.jpg (1MB, 1920x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1427949520353.jpg
1MB, 1920x1150px
>>
File: 1427947669015.jpg (182KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427947669015.jpg
182KB, 1200x800px
>>
>tfw want a world where WW1 didn't happen (or where the UK stayed neutral or allied with the Central Powers so they won)
>tfw also want a world without Jews which would require WW1 occurring and Germany losing it
Which timeline should I spend the most time wishing for?
>>
File: 1498069973578.jpg (173KB, 456x692px) Image search: [Google]
1498069973578.jpg
173KB, 456x692px
A truly magnificent sight
>>
Would rather not be killed or sent into slave mines, thanks
>>
1. NL
2. I think the world would have been a better place if the Nazi's won.
I also think the world would have been a better place if Germany was removed from the face of the earth after WW1.
>>
>>76375687
>world without Jews which would require WW1 occurring and Germany losing it
>WW1 occured
>Germany lost
>Jews are stil here
are you retarded?
>>
>>76375281
1. canada
2. no, the nazis were generally anti-christian and therefore wrong
>>
>>76375340
The Nazis equipped and financed Azad Hind. They respected "original Aryans".
>>
>>76376335
Germany needs to lose WW1 so the Nazis can rise to power (as they did) and then eliminate them.
>>
>>76375281
you're a mental manlet if some idyllic nazi photos can make you think life would be better
>>76376335
he's australian
>>
Leaving the whole Jews and racism thing aside, I don't think that big of an empire could survive for long, especially given the fact that it would have had to rule so many different nations that would constantly fight with each other.
>>
>>76376483
All memes aside, Hitler may or may not have hated non-whites personally, but he mainly used the germanic/aryan thing as a rallying call.
The fact that he bestowed the title of 'honorary aryan' upon anyone who allied with him proves this.
>>
>>76376788
It's pretty obvious what I'm getting at, you're both just too dumb to see it.
>>
File: trumpkid1.jpg (305KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
trumpkid1.jpg
305KB, 1000x667px
>>76375281
>>76375402
>>76375449
>>76375682
>>76375757
>>76376621
>>76376951
>

>>76376797
You are right, but not because of different nations fighting each other. Because he was childless, Hitler had no true successor. When he would have died, a literal civil war would have occurred between probably Himmler, Goering, and Goebbles. And pretty much immediately after a civil war began, every occupied country would have a massive uprisign leading to the downfall of Germany. There is realistically no way for Hitler to "win" and keep Germany together permanently.
>>
File: Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif (84KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif
84KB, 485x213px
/int/, you have spoken the Words, and you have spoken them rightly.
We will tell you our reasons why we enslave all other sentient life.
We evolved on a hostile island, the descendants of solitary hunters.
In those ancient days, there was no German or Anglo, only the Aryan.
We explored our world, and then the space beyond.
Here we met the six races of the Roman Empire, which we joined as partners.
It was on a routine planetfall that one of our Roman scoutships first met the Anglo-Saxons.
They were evilly intelligent creatures who could control the minds of others.
They wanted to rule the universe. We could not resist them.
For thousands of years, we were unthinking slaves to the Anglo-Saxons.
The Anglo-Saxons had a special liking for us Brythons
so they began to tinker with our genes. They built two Brythonic sub-races
one Norman, the thinkers and planners
the other Celt, the warriors and laborers.
When the martyred genius Owen Glendower gave us the secret to defeating the Anglo-Saxons, we destroyed them.
Then we decided that we would never again be slaves.
We would follow the Path of Now and Forever.
We decided to enslave or imprison all other intelligent life in the galaxy.
We had slave-shielded one world, when we learned that the Germans
under a new leader, had devised the Eternal Doctrine
which called for the `cleansing', the annihilation, of all non-Aryan sentient life.
Before we could stop them, they burned the Polish race's homeworld
and were on their way to the planet of the last remaining free race.
We met the Germans in orbit above that planet. We confronted them. They would not submit. We fought.
When our battle was done, the Germans were defeated.
We exiled them, sent the remnant of the German fleet into the unknown reaches of the galaxy.
Then we began our own migration, moving around the galaxy in the opposite direction of the Germans.
Captain. You have heard our words. Now you have a decision to make.
Submit to us, the Anglo, or face our wrath.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.