[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries are white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: countries.jpg (14KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
countries.jpg
14KB, 291x173px
Which countries are white?
>>
>>76374746
first of all, what needs a country to be considered "white"?
>>
>>76374805
>trying to define the edges of the discussion instead of just jumping head first into shitposting

what is this? reddit?
>>
>>76374805
I'm just wondering bro.
>>
according to /int/
NONE
>>
>>76374863
A lot of cucks here, a lot of cucks.
>>
>>76374746
Italy and portugal only
>>
poland
>>
File: easy.png (95KB, 582x346px) Image search: [Google]
easy.png
95KB, 582x346px
>>76374746
this obviously
>>
File: niggers.png (50KB, 1583x634px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
50KB, 1583x634px
>>
>>76374746
not me
>>
>>76377119
>Ara*s
>T*rks
>J*ws
>White
opinion discarded
>>
Memes aside all Europe, Australia, and Canada.

I will end this thread myself.

/thread
>>
>>76383070
Who needs white people anyway
>>
>>76374746
The Africans. All of them
>>
>>76374746
people migrated but this where Caucasians started (green) after the end of the Pleistocene
>>
>>76383280
Redrawing of a map from Carleton S. Coon, The Origin of Races (1962), p. 108-109. (unverified). Distribution of Coon's "five races" after the end of the Pleistocene. This is the second half of the combination of two maps numbered "Map 13", labelled "Pleistocene" and "Early Post-Pleistocene". Original caption: "This schematic map shows the distribution of the five subspecies of Homo during most of the Pleistocene, from 500,000 to 10,000 years ago. This distribution matches that on the diagram in Chapter 1. Of the five subspecies, the Congoid was the most isolated; it was in contact with only one other, the Capoid, then resident in North Africa. The second map shows what happened at the end of the Pleistocene, when the Mongoloids and Caucasoids expanded and burst out of their territories. The Mongoloids entered and inhabited America, and extended their domain southward into Southeast Asia and Indonesia, while the Australoids crossed Wallace's Line and occupied Australia and New Guinea. The Caucasoids thrust northward. More significantly, they drove the Capoids out of North Africa and occupied the White Highlands of Kenya and Tanganyika. The Congoids were reduced to a small part of their earlier domain, including the Congo forests and the lands to the north, where they later evolved rapidly and spread, as Negroes, over much of Africa." It was made from a free-use map of the world from Wikipedia Commons.
>>
File: European_Ancestry_Large.svg.png (271KB, 1280x819px) Image search: [Google]
European_Ancestry_Large.svg.png
271KB, 1280x819px
The darck blue, perhapes.
>>
>>76377119
Wtf I'm white now
>>
>>76384194
Congratulations?
>>
File: protestants.jpg (781KB, 2092x1510px) Image search: [Google]
protestants.jpg
781KB, 2092x1510px
Protestants only
>>
>>76384414
I don't get it. Do you not see the same maps I do?
>>
>>76384414
>well being score
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>76384269
T-thank you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.