[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Korea thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: south-korea-flag.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
south-korea-flag.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Do South Koreans 'suffer' from their culture or is it something you guys- especially younger generation willingly accept?

I appreciate the importance of old values that are drying away from world, and I know they're for the wise, but I doubt it goes along 100% well with everything the world is now, and how some modern(although not most) versions of them are better for this world(in all senses).

I know from news and all that jewery obviously goes on higher ups too, but how far is it in corporate world?(not the political aspect) but rather heads of companies and such. Does the way it's presented and understood by most people actually how it is? Or is it somewhat similar to how maybe someone like EA pretend to care for gamers? If yes, how far?
I am talking about the whole family and oneness aspect here.

How do South Koreans feel about somewhat appearance centrist culture? Does everyone share it's support, or is it something only for stars and fans(people who praise, stars who're made to look pretty by companies), Do you as a South Korean follow it willingly in daily life, if yes, what value do you see in it?

And lastly what does Confucius have to do with SK?
>>
>>76371329
>that many
i will only answer to one, pick it son
>>
>>76371391
>I know from news and all that jewery obviously goes on higher ups too, but how far is it in corporate world?(not the political aspect) but rather heads of companies and such. Does the way it's presented and understood by most people actually how it is? Or is it somewhat similar to how maybe someone like EA pretend to care for gamers? If yes, how far?
I am talking about the whole family and oneness aspect here
>>
File: 1496847029741.png (63KB, 505x396px) Image search: [Google]
1496847029741.png
63KB, 505x396px
>>76371329

ROk is ruled by the Megalian feminist organisation. The Megalians are attempting to revolt against the patriarchal Korean society, which they consider oppressive. They have an extreme hatred for male Koreans, and do as much as they can to impede or belittle them.

Pic related is their insignia, which is a derisive insult at the length of the Korean man's penis.

>on Megalian sites they brag about aborting any male children they'd have and post gore of Korean men dying for laughs
>they call the Korean War the 'biggest BBQ party in history' because of how many Korean men died
>media still supports these people, they've infested major political parties and the women's ministry
>have links with the human trafficking industry which brings women from southeast asia into Korea to act as brides for countryside men so the matriarchs can continue slutting it up, fucking English teachers as a way to get back at Korean men
>English teachers even found to sexually abuse children, all covered up by media and Megalians in order to not ruin muh mulitucultural wonderland Korea

Strangely enough, the Korean men do nothing about this.
>>
>>76371489

Also:

>They tried to ruin reputations of several men and women with false accusations, including rape allegations. All proven false in the court of law. The infamous T-shirt sale goes to legal costs and restitution from these suit.
>Police is investigating a post on how to kill Korean male customers at café without getting caught. A member suggested anti-freeze, which were upvoted by many members.
>A kindergarten teacher was fired after posting her fantasy about raping kids under her care.
>This post was followed by a post by another member fantasizing of raping kids playing in the playground in front of her place: "their thing hasn't been used!", she said
>They tracked down a gay and forced "outing" because being gay is repulsive to them. His social reputation is ruined.
> A member posted pictures from her hidden camera from male public washroom. The pictures were used to demean some of male genital size on display.
>Another member posted a picture of her brother's genital without his consent. After making fun of his genital size, she put him up for a rape. There were many volunteers.
>All Korean men deserve to die; therefore, whenever there is a reported death of Korean male, there is a celebration in the group.
>The only male population deserves to live is Caucasian. They have large genitals and are good in the bed, unlike Koreans.
>>
>>76371426
you talking about corruption of those heads of company?

its a problem, or should I say, a joke.
korean big companies are like independent hereditary kingdoms in a democratic country

look samsung, LG or any other big ones and you'll always see the top of company shamelessly gives 'his' company to his son
>>
>>76371732
So when they say things about, we're a family(the company) and all it's just show while they mostly only care about money? Like FNC for example, do people buy it?
>>
>>76371854
idol management company?
it has a bad reputation
the worst one in the industry but i dont think korean idol industry is good in general
>>
All you need to know is that Korea sucks the big one.

Don't come here, don't learn Korean, don't have anything to do with Koreans.

There's a uniquely twisted and vicious mentality this place breeds, if you learn Korean you will regret it for the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.