[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just an American thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is it just an American thing?
>>
Drive-in movies haven't been a thing since before I was born
>>
>>76365226

There's one in a town of the outskirts of my city, but the experience was shit.

In summer there's outdoors cinema which are much better, just bring mosquito repellent.
>>
I always wanted to be in one.
Something about tuning your car stereo for the audio broadcast and laying in your hugeass 1950s american cruiser sounds comfy
>>
They are no more.
>>
>>76365199
Still have one of these in my area, opens up every summer. Pretty comfy tbqhwy
>>
>>76365495
>Something about tuning your car stereo for the audio broadcast

I don't know in america, but here in Spain FM is filled with shitty and pirate radio stations, so they installed speakers and you park beside them. The audio quality is shit obviously, and all the intimacy you could expect from this is broken by kids shouting and running around.
>>
>>76365661
We use both radio and speakers
>>
I've been to a few drive ins. It's fun because you can go with a grill and smoke weed/drink and get handsy in the car.
>>
>>76366228
>and get handsy in the car.
What's wrong with getting a hand in a cinema tho? It only adds to the thrill of it with all the people around
>>
>>76365226
I saw Fist Fight earlier this year at a drive-in
>>
>>76365199
A lot went out of business but you can still find them and they can be a lot of fun. It's more social than a normal theater.
>>
>>76365661
I've never heard a pirate radio station.
>>
>>76367040
>pirate radio station

It's a radio station which broadcasts without a license. I think you definitely have heard one, you just call it differently
>>
>>76367182
I've heard of them buthe federal communication commission rules with an iron fist. I haven't heard any near me but I don't scan channels much.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.