[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how tipping works, americans. Do I tip my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: emilia.png (403KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.png
403KB, 600x350px
Explain to me how tipping works, americans. Do I tip my sister if she hands me the remote? Do I tip a whore? What are the rules exactly?

thanks in advance
>>
>>76364587
tip in sex time
>>
>>76364587
>Do I tip my sister if she hands me the remote?
I usually tip my sister if she hands me the remote but only if she gives me a decent handjob
yes, you tip whores. you tip people if they say hello or thank you. the better they make you feel, the better the tip. if you they make you feel good and you don't tip, that defeats the purpose doesn't it
>>
>>76364587
Only tip waiters and tour guides etc. and only if you think they did a good job.
>>
>>76364587
>tip if she hands me the remote
that's silly, only tip if she includes a bj with swallow
>>
>>76364587
always give your sister just a tip, anything more and you could be in trouble.
>>
>>76365108
do I tip inside her?
>>
>>76365141
A few drops from your tip will be enough. Don't overdo it
>>
When I was little my dad would tip me for bringing him beers from the fridge
>>
Western europeans don't trip?
And they call us the poor people lol
>>
>>76365233
it's expected but not required, some tip only if the service was good in their opinion and when they deserved it
>>
>>76365233
>Western europeans don't trip?

oh but we do check em.

but serious we tip, but only if the service is actually good. Tips are charged by most restaurants already anyway so we basically double tip
>>
>americans tip their fridge for frozing shoes in it
>>
File: e5f.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
e5f.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
>>76364587
just the tip
>>
>>76365373
freezing you Mongolian inbred
>>
>>76365346
>but serious we tip, but only if the service is actually good.
Or if the waitress is hot af
>>
File: 1496894313595.jpg (110KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496894313595.jpg
110KB, 847x960px
We don't tip in Australia thanks for asking
>>
>>76364587
you always tip in bars. remember, the bigger the tip, the bigger the sip

https://youtu.be/ffzJAC_wZtk
>>
>>76364587
If you go to an "asian massage parlor" you pay the mamasan (madame/pimp/trafficker) and then "tip" the whore depending on whether you get a handy, bj, or full service.
>>
Hey did I tell you guys about my country, Australia?
There's a lot of interesting stuff here that I would like you to know about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.