[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neap people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: np-lgflag.gif (5KB, 231x302px) Image search: [Google]
np-lgflag.gif
5KB, 231x302px
So after a few years of working I decided to go to college. After high school I worked as a car mechanic here in Fukuoka, after deciding that I don't want to continue this career I decided to go back to school for international business, predominately English speaking companies.

So I started school a few months ago and couldn't believe the amount of(change students?) 留学生 and they are the Nepal. They smell so horrible and are unbelievably rude. They disrespect everything and smelling like complete shit. They refuse to speak Japanese outside of class and make no attempt to learn. I think only for job??

Can someone from Nepal or that has been there please explains why they smell so bad, hang out in packs like wilde moneys and are so disrespectful.
>>
>>76353854
>They disrespect everything and smelling like complete shit
I thought Nepali people were the most respectful and kind. Maybe it's the instant culture shock that completely changes them.
>>
>>76354319
I think it was so too. But after trying to convience myself that it is only a little of them, it was like lie. I like most the foreigners in my school ,especially this german girl with breasts bigger than my face!
>>
>>76353854
How can they afford living in Jap? They're poor af
>>
>>76354898
They probably live there with parents that work.
>>76354452
Yeah germans are great, the "serious" meme is a fat lie.
Now that i think about it, i know a Nepali woman that is a money mistress as profession, go figure.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.