[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is American police so...FAT???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 456x330.jpg (43KB, 456x330px) Image search: [Google]
456x330.jpg
43KB, 456x330px
Why is American police so...FAT???
>>
>>76352490
Google community outreach
>>
ALL NATURAL BODY ARMOR FUCK YEAH.

WATCHEM RUN AT YOUR ASS AND TACKLE YOU TOO.

btw our local sheriffs are all bro tier.

Fresno that is.
>>
>>76352490
slender American is not American
>>
>>76352597
Why do Americans post in such a cringey manner
Fucking embarrassed for you lot
>>
to be a cop here you need to pass physical exam harsher than becoming a soldier, how is a first world country not able to recruit quality cops
>>
>>76352667
Fuck Australia.
>>
>>76352691
The American governments unironically has no idea how many sheriff's departments are within its borders and criticizing the police is a political football the right clings onto bitterly there. Strangely enough though that has not stopped worsening wages for police officers. This has created a kind of race to the bottom situation in America in which only people seeking power or a gun above all are the only ones interested in the job and standards are adjusted accordingly.
>>
>>76352490
>Why is American police so...FAT???

You have to be over 120kg to get a citizenship.
>>
>>76352843
You're badmouthing good people.
>>
>>76352843
the wages were and to some extent are still horrible, yet i have never ran into a mentally ill cop, they do go for fineing you alot of times but they arent aggressive
>>
>>76352490
so they can survive bombings
>>
>>76352993
Like I said the issue is all the other factors mentioned and that one acting in tandem. Your cops operate under much heavier scrutiny which barely exists in the US. Higher wages would decentivize corruption and attract psychologically normal people seeking a viable career path. Extra scrutiny means cops aren't given a free pass because of their jobs and the bad apples get chucked away much quicker.
>>
>>76352843
>The American governments unironically has no idea how many sheriff's departments
Huh? Aren't they government employees? The community pays them?
>>
So I ask a department how many officers are female.

They can't answer that.

I deduce it on my own.

2/5 is female.

2 fems out of cops that I recently had contact with and spoke to or made serious eye contact with.

Thats alot of undercover female cops.
>>
>>76353106
ah i see, why is this good for the american government? why are americans fine with it? is there even a society there or just ppl trying to get eachother throats
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.