[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tourist nigger thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Central_Europe_(Brockhaus).png (47KB, 264x270px) Image search: [Google]
Central_Europe_(Brockhaus).png
47KB, 264x270px
beside germany and switzerland, what is worth visiting in the red area? It seem like void.

bonus point if it's nature.
>>
>>76346734
Prague, Vienna, Budapest
Maybe pic related

that's about it though
>>
>>76346734
Fuck off leaf we're full.
>>
>>76346734
I love Czechia and Slovenia.
Slovenia looks prettier though.
>>
>>76347219
is prague any good? it's the closest shit to berlin that sound nice.

please no bullying, all I want is to make sure there are tourist infesting your capital.
>>
File: foto bb1.jpg (394KB, 2048x1303px) Image search: [Google]
foto bb1.jpg
394KB, 2048x1303px
com we hv butifel natur
>>
>>76347552
You can visit the ol' torture chamber/dungeon underneath prague, it's cool.
>>
>>76347552
Prague is awesome man, Party until 7 am, Smoke Pot and Drink in front of Cops, great night life and sex industry, wonderful Historical sites and beautiful architecture, fucking STUPID cheap. The cons are the Czechs are a bunch of cunts who hate non Czechs
>>
>>76347688
My German gf once said Czechs are the "black people of Europe."

I don't really understand what she meant. She's a tumblrite and not racist. Although she makes racial jokes.
>>
>>76347723
Well what she probably meant is that the Czechs fucking hate the Grrmans and Americans since we have overrun the jewel of their capital with drunken tourists having a fucking ball. But they need it so fucking much. Meanwhile they NEED the tourism so bad and are salty they have so little purxhasing power compared to these tourists flooding their city. They fucking love drugs, hookers, clubs, motorcycles, and weapons. Oh and they sell knives, batons, shuriken, cyclones, brass knuckles, and all sorts of fucking crazy weapons in every corner store. So DON'T get violent unless you want trouble.
They are just a bunch of cunts if you don't speak Czech. Will be outright hostile or veeery condescending/rude. Needless to say that if you speak English or German to them (I did both) you get treated like shit. Spanish gets by alright, but they knwo you are still a tourist. My Polish buddy and them wrre all fucking chumy because their languages are both west slav so they can sort of get by understanding one another.
>>
>>76347688
to be fair, I have no intention of smoke pot or drink or sex industry. I could get all of these 3 here with no trouble 10 min from where I currently am. I could smoke a joint with a cop in my city depending on the circumstances. I'd mostly avoid those 3 things in europe.

I need nature or friendly people with no alchool.
>>
>>76347846
Well Czech Republic is the best, if not in the top 3, places for Beer in the world. Hell if tou don't like beer skip central europe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.