[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all white Americans claim to have PTSD, celiac disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images (20).jpg (13KB, 381x386px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
13KB, 381x386px
Why do all white Americans claim to have PTSD, celiac disease and some degree of autism? White girls also claim to have bipolar disorder.
>>
They also believe they can cure everything doing yoga
>>
The flaw with your line of thought is that there are no white Americans.
>>
>>76339871
It's cool to pretend to be messed up and depressed these days. All the edgy teens like to say they have anxiety or some bullshit so they can blame their problems on genetics or whatever.
>>
>>76339871
>celiac disease
One of these is not like the other. Celiac is a bitch
>>
>>76339871

You see, white Americans are largely descended from a certain breed of white person.

This type of white person was not high class, but also not low class. It was mostly hard working, average intelligence dumb good goys.

Now that society is technocratic, dumb good goys need a welfare state to keep them from killing themselves. This works out fine in Europe, not so in Murica because our high culture is inherently bydlo.

Also we are like 5% actually descended from literal niggers.
>>
>>76339871
While on the outside it seems canada/USA are outrageous with their weird cultural trends like mental illness awareness, and general special snowflake syndrome, the reality is different.

Our societies are so outrageously normie that you aren't some dumb cattle normie it becomes extremely hard to even hold a job.

For example I'm monotone and I got fired at my last job for it. I was literally called robotic and let go.

Things like autism, leftism, all the nonesense that just seems dumb on the outside is just a pressure valve release for our insanely bland and oppressive culture. Like anime in Japan.

Case in point, no Canadian woman wants to date me cause I'm kinda weird, but my mexican gf doesn't even understand what people think is wrong with me.

Thus, to a Canadian, I am debatably autist. But this is more of a reflection of their own shitty bland and rigid way of thinking than it is my own.
>>
Post-Modernity has created alot of emotional problems that no one knows how to fill. Thus the epidemic described by OP.
>>
>>76342237
Anyway, back to OPs question: the only escape from the cookie cutter culture is to self declare as some kind of special snowflake so you can actually be yourself.
>>
God made whites unfinished
>>
>>76342237
Shit man, you make communism sound liberating. Though canadian communism would probably be just as bad.
>>
>>76342495
I'm trying to be the 1%. I've realized that normies accept eccentricities from their superiors, if not expect it.

Flying to the capital this monday for a job interview at the heart of the federal gov. Wish me luck.
>>
http://www.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/03/27/aapnews.20140327-1

>Whites are a bunch of autists
>Niggers are a bunch of retards
>males overall are more likely to be autistic
Thanks, science!
>>
>>76342691
>I'm trying to be the 1%. I've realized that normies accept eccentricities from their superiors.
That's odd, I think it's kind of the opposite in Romania.
Good luck anyway.
>>
>>76339871
>Be Middle class white person
>Be boring as fuck
>Be bored as fuck since you are too boring to have interesting hobbies or cannot afford too
>Have no problems because you lived a comfy life and have everything handed to you
It is basically boredom, humans are problem solvers and love misery.
A comfortable life drives some people to create problems for themselves so they pretend to have an illness to make themselves stand out or to martyr themselves.
This is why modern feminism exists.

Poor people don't have time for boredom and rich people have enough money to do insane shit.
>>
Because americans have a penchant for romanticizing awful stuff, like war and mental illness.
>>
File: Boogie.jpg (26KB, 324x400px) Image search: [Google]
Boogie.jpg
26KB, 324x400px
This is a person with PTSD in our country.
>>
>>76342990
Did he scorch his tongue on a microwaved hotpocket?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.