[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confronting Interracial Couples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
Just wondering if anyone else does it? I do it in passing, such as at the minimum trying to shoot a nasty look to the white person involved. I've come to notice lately, though, that especially with white male/3rd world female couples I can actually get out an insult right into the white man's face as I pass by. I've just gotten so sick of seeing this behavior that I've taken to doing something about it, it feels refreshing and vindicating doing so.

With white females, its more difficult as they're usually with members of races that tend toward violence. With white men, however, I've successfully lobbed into a number of faces the insult, "Not man enough for a white woman?" Yesterday morning was the last time I did it, and I enjoyed thoroughly at how quickly the smile fell off that man's face. In his case, when I was already past him, I added a quite loud, "Must be a bitch being you."

Especially coming from another white dude like myself, I think it's a good way to send a message that they are engaging in unmanly, unbecoming, and frankly degenerate, behavior. Thus far I've not gotten a single response from any of the white men (except one that said, "Whhaaa-haaaat?"), they seem to be dumbstruck into dead silence. One chinkress holding a white guy's hand that I took aim at, though, blew her little yellow cork and howled something about "your ****" as I was walking away. I only halfway heard her. The guy was dead silent probably standing in a state of shock.

I started doing it out of disgust and being tired of being expected to keep my mouth shut and fearing retribution. To hell with that, if nothing else, I'm going to entertain myself at their expense. It really IS entertaining.

Thus so far, most of my victims have been on the college campus I am attending. Lots of youthful ignoramouses there that need a talking to.
>>
>copy pasting from stormfront
Zero effort, atleast write it yourself. Confirmed immigrant in Australia
>>
>>76317841
*smacks lips*
>>
>>76317841
Not reading a single word of this

Just laugh audibly when you see a mother with her niglets and no father in sight
>>
>>76317841
I hope for you that this is just a copypasta
>>
Cringe
>>
>>76317841
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Screenshot_20170515-065121.jpg (770KB, 1344x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-065121.jpg
770KB, 1344x1391px
>>76317841
My fiancee and I don't give a fuck, and if you physically confront us in public I won't hesitate on punching your throat.
>>
File: 1495918252201.jpg (90KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495918252201.jpg
90KB, 1000x800px
>>76317889
I can almost see the skinny beta faggot typing this furiously with tears in his eyes while hiding his laptop from his chad roommates that fucks asian and black chicks left and right.
>>
>>76317841
*tips stalhelm*
>>
Are you completely fucking retarded? Why shouldn't people be allowed to date whoever they want to date?
>>
>>76318337

Obviously it's copy/pasted, but apparently not understanding that other people like things you don't is a sign of autism. Literal autism, not the internet autism meme.
>>
File: Smug Toad.png (20KB, 418x404px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Toad.png
20KB, 418x404px
>>76318337
t. cuckold

>>76317841
You're doing God's work Aussiebro. I only ever confronted a race traitor once. I poured my coke over a white man I saw with an Asian woman and then I picked up their kid and dropkicked it. Shadilay
>>
>>76318286
nigger lover
>>
>>76318337
POCCИЯ
ДA
>>
File: Capture.png (65KB, 1530x458px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65KB, 1530x458px
>>76317841
Kek.
Behold, the humble beginnings of the warriors of Kek, and Masters of the White Race.
www.stormfront.org/forum/t832675/

>same here I give a ewww freaking gross look then do the finger in my mouth gagging as showing disgust!!!!
>>
>>76317841

it is the tenth time i see this text on /int/
know this
race-mixing is natural as racism
>>
File: 1473937916511.jpg (24KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473937916511.jpg
24KB, 360x480px
>>76317841
>that kind of power fanta pigs right there
>>
>>76318879
DEUS VULT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.