[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post international jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: visegrad_4.png (387KB, 927x300px) Image search: [Google]
visegrad_4.png
387KB, 927x300px
ITT: Post international jokes
>>
>>76315345
Hi Angela, still mad I see.

Good, good..
>>
No
we gonna get bullied again ;_;
not nice
>>
File: useless shit.jpg (12KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
useless shit.jpg
12KB, 660x660px
>>
V4 > G*rm*ny
>>
>>76315345
Each of those countries are better than Germany asshat.
>>
File: flag_de.gif (2KB, 387x234px) Image search: [Google]
flag_de.gif
2KB, 387x234px
>>76315345
>>
>>76318169
cuck
>>
Ireland
>>
What divides the animal kingdom from the human kingdom?
The Mediterranean Sea
>>
>>76315345
I don't get it
>>
File: 1250511231221.jpg (29KB, 927x299px) Image search: [Google]
1250511231221.jpg
29KB, 927x299px
contributing

literally the biggest joksters in yurope

alnong with russia that is (if theyre even considered yuropean anyways)
>>
The king of Belgium is fed up that the Dutch make jokes about how dumb Belgians are. He goes to King Willem, of the Netherlands, and demands that the Dutch should do something stupid, so that the Belgians can laugh at the Dutch. Willem wants to maintain good relations so he says; "meh, we will build a bridge in the Sahara". The king of Belgium approves and so it happens; the Dutch build a bridge in the desert.
They became the laughing stock of the world. The king of Belgium is pleased and says to king Willem:"Ha ha that was funny, you can remove the bridge.
King Willem responds: "We can't, there are Belgians on the bridge trying to fish."
>>
>>76325584
if we will fill in the Oost- and Westerschelde in Zeeland Belgium will be fucked hehe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.