[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a mulatto American acquire a qt white Mexican gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9723.jpg (109KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9723.jpg
109KB, 1024x683px
How does a mulatto American acquire a qt white Mexican gf?
>>
>live in big city
>JUST bee you're self
>hit on friends of friends / acquaintances
>statistics eventually kick in
>acquire novia
>>
>>76306640
I live in Chicago but I only see puerto ricans around me
>>
- Have money
- Be tall
- Be handsome
- Be a chad
- Be athletic
- Be European
- Be white
- Know how to dance
- Don't be a sperg
- Have character / don't be an indecisive weak cunt (no matter how much of a "good guy" you thin you are)

Not all of those are required, but the most important one is probably >don't be a sperg, and the second >be a chad, and third, >have character
>>
>>76306875
Why do men need to have so many requirements compared to women?
>>
ask all the white chicanos >>76294231
>>
>>76306928
That is if you want a qt.
If you don't mind average girls, just don't be a sperg.

In my experience, it's far more likely to see a qt girl being with an ugly gorila as bf, than the other way around.
>>
>>76306928
because women control the sex and dating market
>>
>>76306875
Also, "tall" for Mexican standards, in most parts of the country at least, is anything above 1.80cm
>>
>>76306990
I dont care if a girl is a super model as long as she isnt fat and not high maintenance
>>
>>76307018
I am 185

Need to get in a little better shape (lose like 10-15kg) but then I will be good
>>
>>76307025
Just don't be a sperg then. Find one and ask her out.

You need to learn how to dance, tho. It's not really a requirement, but it would make things much easier.
>>
>>76307066
What kind of dancing?

I only know how to dance to hip hop

>inb4 nigger
>>
>>76307025
You shouldn't seek out Mexican women then.
>high maintenance as fuck
>can gain tons of weight out of nowhere
>>
>>76307130
Cumbia or Salsa mostly.
Everyone can do reggaeton, but it's cancer.
>>
>>76307137
Are they really high maintenance? My only experience is with Asian girls who are high maintenance but otherwise tend to be good
>>
Which race of girls tends to be the best to date?

Anything other than non-ghetto black girls is wrong
>>
>Tried to date a petite mexican who was perfect
>Only bad thing was that she was 34 and I am 27
>Finds out I am not white, just a Pakistani who looks white and she friendzoned me

Had to be the only reason becauze we got along perfectly until then
>>
>>76306575
Show her your passport.
>>
File: 1493335937693.jpg (294KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493335937693.jpg
294KB, 1080x1080px
>>76307297
>tainting your indo-aryan genes with a dirty spic
Serves you right
>>
>>76307297
>Had to be the only reason
Nah, women are just like that, they don't need a reason.
>>
>>76307484
Cant help my brown fever senpai
>>
>>76307517
This

https://youtu.be/cCv5uWU9UQI
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.