[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why americans are so obsessed with europeans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
Why americans are so obsessed with europeans?
>>
>>76283265
Because many americans have european roots
>>
cuz they wuz europeans n shit
>>
I'm obsessed with American World Domination.
>>
Just trying to keep the white race alive one day at a time.

Even when the euros have long stopped putting in any effort.
>>
>>76283265
they secretly want our approval and see us as their natural leaders, they deeply believe their take over of world control when european countries were damaged because of the european civil war II is not respectable.
>>
>>76283291
I get that the Spanish colonised large amounts of Central and South America, but referring to Mexico as Europe is a bit of stretch.

>>76283581
You were never part of the "white race", nor are any of your kind necessary for such a thing.
>>
>>76283659
>le americans designate everybody from the south american continents maymay
>>
>>76283659
You will regret this insult. Tell me where you live so I can kill you.
>>
>>76283719
Go away you stupid Arab. The statement "many Americans have European roots" is objectively wrong. An extreme minority of Americans have European roots.

>>76283797
>Tell me where you live so I can kill you.
In a nation with immigration standards. People like you are either turned back at the border or drowned. :^〕
>>
>>76283844
stupid new worlder, watch your mouth when you talk to an european god
>>
File: 4.jpg (42KB, 270x562px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
42KB, 270x562px
>>76283844
dunno mate there's a bunch
>>
>>76284828
Not to mention mestizos and Mulattoes that obviously also have european roots.
>>
>>76283265
because they have no history of their own.
we also are racially superior since most euros are not breeding with negroids and mexicans.
>>
>>76283265
USA has got military power, big market and scientifical devepolmeant while being extremely dangerous, racist and backwards in tems of social security compared to Europe. So they have cash and influence but they can't get good care and protection that Europeans have as a part of their daily lives. It leads to frustration and an American exclamates: "Muh freedom!". He should hurry before getting shot.
>>
Europeans are far more obsessed with America if this board is anything to go by
>>
americans don't really think about europe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.