[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>French was the de facto official language of South Vietnam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Raging_pepe.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Raging_pepe.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>French was the de facto official language of South Vietnam
>be Southern Vietnamese
>literally never heard any Vietnamese speak French

South Vietnamese "education".
>>
File: 1488321407242.png (14KB, 487x498px) Image search: [Google]
1488321407242.png
14KB, 487x498px
>>76277476
It was mostly the language of the administration
>>
>>76277476
>>literally never heard any Vietnamese speak French
that's a good thing, moron
>>
France made a good work in Vietnam?
>>
>>76281656
That's a bad thing cuck
>>
>be Vietnam
>defeat France, America, Cambodia, and China to win your independence
>sell out your country in peacetime to French, American, Cambodian, and Chinese corporations anyway
For what purpose?
>>
>>76281698
No they didn't do shits.
>>76281656
Well we will never abandon our language, so a bit of multilingualism would be good.
>>
>>76281743
>Cambodian corporations
???

Biggest investors in Vietnam are Japan and South Korea.
>>
>>76281710
>does not speak the language of the former occupying forces
>cuck
>>
File: Mike_Patton_blue.jpg (1MB, 1000x732px) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Patton_blue.jpg
1MB, 1000x732px
is that a thing in vietnam or are you just a chinese, french could be handy like you workin taco bell and spanish is good here
>>
>>76281788
Tbf I just assumed there would be one or two Cambodian corporations without doing any research whatsoever
>>
>>76281859
>Cambodia
>economy
>food
Pick one.
>>
>>76281905
Well I know about Cambodia's history of
mass starvation and death somewhat, especially the parts that the US caused; but even Ireland pulled their shit together, and is now the HQ of Facebook
>>
>>76282717
Think I actually pushed Enter instead of Spacebar, between "of" and "mass" tbqh
>>
>>76281859
>without doing any research whatsoever
MURICA! MURICA! MURICA!
>>
>>76281656
Fuck off retard
>>
File: 7pAmGnqR-dTkE3teTQCWR9dpCWM.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
7pAmGnqR-dTkE3teTQCWR9dpCWM.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
>>76281762
Tell the truth please, we built modern buildings, gave you manufacture of beer etc. The problem is that after Indochina war and Vietnam war, many viets destroyed french things because of the french imperialism. So now there is almost nothing left. Blame yourself.
At least in Algeria and despite the war, french things were preserved. pic related
>>
>>76277476
Thats a good thing m8. French influence isn't good. French education and administrative system is retarded. French investors are pretty shit. French language is pretty useless. You are luck that you uncucked yourselves unlike us. East asian and America influence is much better.
>>
>>76277476
So I heard you guys are very much into baguettes too
>>
You guys make good baguettes though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.