[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country Facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: informative_flanders.png (182KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
informative_flanders.png
182KB, 442x341px
Did you know the commonly used Spanish expression, "El mío es tuyo," actually comes from the Mexican tradition of sharing sexual rights to your children with your friends and neighbors? This still happens in some parts of Mexico but they will never admit it because of their national pride. This is also why Mexicans are known as rapists here in the US, because once they move next door they assume it's okay to force sexual intercourse in their neighbor's children. I knew a few white girls who were held down and repeatedly raped by their new Mexican immigrant neighbors when they were very young and this is why white flight happened.
>>
File: binky.jpg (46KB, 601x476px) Image search: [Google]
binky.jpg
46KB, 601x476px
>>
>>76275377

t: Barron Trump
>>
File: IMG_9909.jpg (93KB, 950x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9909.jpg
93KB, 950x962px
A mí me gusta Trump.
>>
>>76275516
¿Por qué razón?
¿Porque él es la confirmación de la muerte de los EEUU?
>>
>>76275537
No, en la campaña era muy entretenido y hasta interesante. Ahora es una marioneta.
>>
>>76275377
Actually soup was the primary meal of African-Americans until the 13th amendment. Since the plantation owners were fearful of slave uprisings arming themselves with kitchen utensils, slaves had to share a large communal pot and spoon. Every morning each slave would throw in a share of food that was simmered all day, after which they'd each take turns eating from the pot, upwards of nine slaves eating soup from the large spoon simultaneous. This is also the original of the phrase "chain gang" as the spoon was chained to the pot to keep it from being stolen. After the Civil War white southerners, afraid of reprisals from soupanized negroes, banned ownership of pots by African-Americans; gangs of men went around punching holes in the pots of black people to insure that no soup could be made. However, enterprising blacks quickly found that the holes were perfect for draining and straining food and soon a bustling industry sprung up around for-hire food straining, but John Colander, governor of Mississippi from 1874-1902, stole the idea of a pot with holes in it and patented it. The food straining business was forcibly shut down and African-Americans left the South for better opportunities in the North where their pots with holes in them, now called colanders for reasons unrelated to the governor of Mississippi, were quickly adopted by Italian immigrants to strain their pasta, before which had ironically only been consumed as a soup due to an inability to strain the pasta without significant scalding. This wholesale adoption of colanders by Italians resulted in African-Americans being legally considered Italian, and Italians legally African-Americans, until the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
>>
>>76276204

Started to believe it up until the Italian part. Post sauce of info, amigo
>>
>>76275377
Ph look, its another thread where americucks think they know everything about the world

Nice meme my dude, keep it up
>>
File: 1497502534294.jpg (20KB, 504x415px)
1497502534294.jpg
20KB, 504x415px
>>76275516
>>76275537
Trump is the best thing that ever happened for this whole continent
>>
>>76275377
WRONG
the expression is "lo mio es tuyo" it originated in spain and it was brought to mexico with the conquista
>>
File: 1444436959128.png (314KB, 710x781px)
1444436959128.png
314KB, 710x781px
>>76275377
>>76276204
I'm losing my fucking shit over here
>>
an extremely barbaric culture
>>
>>76275575
wow i don't even speak spanish but i understood this
>>
File: CHIcharito.jpg (12KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
CHIcharito.jpg
12KB, 496x496px
>>76275377
WTF why haven't my neighbors shared his daughter with me yet? She's already fucking 19!
>>
>>76277774
TITUS'd
>>
>>76277960
What a whore
>>
>>76275377
Are you mentally ill? Were you sexually abused by your parents?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.