[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Europeans live like communists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: commie blocks.png (1MB, 3000x2608px) Image search: [Google]
commie blocks.png
1MB, 3000x2608px
Why do Europeans live like communists?
>>
because they are homos lmao
>>
>>76271711
Flats are dangerous
>>
>>76271711
To be fair, 10 and one quarter of those countries were under communist rule at one point
>>
>>76271711
They have no space. You don't realize how tiny all of Europe is when compared to either of our countries.
>>
>>76271711
I wish we lived like communists t b h
>>
>>76271926
I wish some men in black shits hand you on city center.
>>
File: europe_population_density.gif (66KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
europe_population_density.gif
66KB, 1280x1024px
>>76271916
ironically pop density is inverselly proportional to people living in flats

>>76271955
I guess you mean hang but still, rude
>>
We lost 1/3 of our territory while still absorbing the expelled population of these territories a few decades ago.
>>
>>76271711
countries like australia, USA and friends only allow units to be built in specific "high density" (poor) areas
countries like spain don't give two shits about planning and just approve buildings willy nilly
>>
>>76271990
How does that work? I would assume tight living quarters would be the only option in areas with high population density. What does everyone live in then?
>>
>>76272138
row houses?
>>
File: b4612057158b9f32b02e9ef02e7c5766.jpg (370KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
b4612057158b9f32b02e9ef02e7c5766.jpg
370KB, 1680x1050px
>damn commie blocks filthy europoors
>>
File: 1483351765-densidadpob.png (78KB, 820x522px) Image search: [Google]
1483351765-densidadpob.png
78KB, 820x522px
>>76272138
in the case of Benelux it what >>76272159 says mostly

and in the case of countries like Spain they are very empty and also flats are cheaper and you get to live closer to city centers
>>
>>76272288
>>76272138
and when I say closer to city center I mean that all the houses are flats, usually if you don't want to live in a flat you have to go to some rich neighbourhood or outside of the city, sometimes there is some old neighbourhood with small houses also
>>
wait, germany has as many commieblocks as poland?
>>
Why everyone hates flats? They're cheap and pretty comfy if you're single. Not everyone can afford a big house, and not everyone would like to live in a big house.
>>
>Brit living in Belgium

Sorry, but the distinction between house and flat is not as black and white as you think.

Back in England, a house generally holds only one family - you'll have the ground floor and one or two floors above that, it will all be your property.

Here, the houses are a lot bigger - they're wider, and larger, and sometimes you have one or two families on each floor. The building was not designed like this, and you can see it in the awkward architectural dividing. They are classed as flats, I guess, but as an Englishman, I look at the building and to me its simply a large house with multiple families living in.

Flats, for me, are exclusively very 'vertical' buildings designed to house people in apartments from the start. There's a central stairwell and equal (more or less) size rooms running off from the central stairwell.

>TLDR 'house' and 'flat' mean different things to different people
>>
>>76272288
Better than paying $3,000 month for a shitty apartment
>>
Flats are kind of comfy and provide a sense of community, also I feel like living a more minimalist lifestyle at home gives you more reason to go out and enjoy the world, I grew up in Germany and it was much more normal to hang to hang out with friends after work etc. whereas here in England people get home from work, eat dinner, watch TV and then go to bed.

Also a Flat doesn't necessarily mean a commieblock, it can be beautiful big old timey building divided up.
>>
>>76272638
>all apartment buildings are gommieblocks
>>
>>76273105
>paying rent
>not commieshit
wtf I thought Brazilians were cool af?
>>
because they are communists.
>>
>>76272222
Quads of truth. This looks comfy af.
>>
>>76275062
the truth is most of the flats in europoor continent are disgusting grey blocks
>>
>>76271990
Must be comfy in sweden/finland/norway
>>
>>76271990
No its not, take greece and turkey for example. It's all mountainous, there is only limited space. You cannot build everywhere...
>>
tfw living in Hellstinky in a flat instead of a comfy wooden house in the countryside
>>
>>76271711
This kind of housing was the result of the industrial revolution.
>American education
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.