[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your honest opinion of Americans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: American Gothic.jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
American Gothic.jpg
7KB, 204x247px
And have you ever met them in your country
>>
Fat, Brits, Wallabies...they're all essentially the same. They have that WASP aura of polite menace about them.
>>
>>76271272
I've only ever been to Montana, so that'll affect my opinion. People 45 years old and up are bro tier, people between 45 and 30 were a neutral experience, people under 30 are either all stoners or demonic children.
>>
>>76271325
>polite menace
Explain pls?
>>
>>76271506
polite superiority, bemused attentiveness as tho towards a child vis a vis us Vodkans, or maybe that's just my inferiority complex
>>
>>76271580
No, I understand what you mean. A lot of people here have that fake nice shit going, and if they think they are above you, they will often speak to you as if they are speaking to a child in a passive aggressive tone.
>>
>>76271272
Good frienfly people. Will give you book of Mormon for free=)
>>
I'm a little burgerboo desu
>>
>>76271680
kek
>>
>>76271272
they're ok when they're respectful and gon't go full USA USA USA #1!!! nor wanting to tell me about my country
>And have you ever met them in your country
a few, most have been blond qts in their 20s, they're pretty loud and like to show to anyone they're americans though, that's quite annoying imo
>>
I've met 2 americans (mormon missionaries) in my city, they were pretty nice and lovely, they spoke broken portuguese but you could see they were doing their best to learn it and that they were trying to adapt to our culture. So because of that i have a pretty good opinion of americans because the only ones i got to know irl are really nice people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.