[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Annexation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How would the world react if America forcibly annexed her neighbors (Canada, and Mexico)
>>
>>76271135
I would be traumatized
>>
>>76271135
Well what can I do about it??
>>
Cut all ties to you, like they do with NK, but nothing else. If you started to set up concentration camps like nazis, maybe, just maybe, they would try to actively stop you, but considering nukes, probably not.
>>
>>76271135
US would be sanctioned and fall apart within a few years since trade is such a big part of the economy
the balance of power would significantly alter, germany france and the UK would take the place of the US as superpower and china would probably have free reign to exert strength on most of asia
>>
President Polk wanted to conquer all of Northern Mexico after the Mexican American war but the guy writing the treaties didn't do it because unlike Texas which was filled with Anglos, Northern Mexico was filled with Mexicans.
>>
>>76271449
That does seem like a good argument. I have actually discussed this scenario with a few Mexicans that I work with. It seems that even they don't want more of their countrymen in the US. Thought they left out any reason as to why.
>>
File: canada us war.png (140KB, 334x734px)
canada us war.png
140KB, 334x734px
>>76271135
>implying the US could annex Canada
>>
>>76271651
Despite the memes by mexicans irredentist, Very few Mexicans lived North of the Rio Grande. Get past Texas and is was about zero.
>>
>>76271449
Why did he want the Yucatan?
>>
>>76271740
>Why did he want the Yucatan?
idk exactly, it wasn't really discussed in depth when I learned it.
>>
It would be the US' Suez crisis.
>>
I would panic. Unless the first thing we do is bomb the cartels, why would we want to annex a country full of brownskins and criminals?
There's a reason Puerto Rico is not a state, and it has everything to do with the people living there.
>>
File: 1484620237721.jpg (7KB, 150x157px)
1484620237721.jpg
7KB, 150x157px
>you will never play fallout 3 for the first time again
>>
>>76271682
Why is there a wiki page for that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.