[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US gov as "ultimate bully"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 59461620c46188962e8b4583.jpg (126KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
59461620c46188962e8b4583.jpg
126KB, 900x500px
Pamela Anderson, in a letter calling for the release of Julian Assange, calls the US government, with 1200 military bases all over the world, the "ultimate bully".

https://www.rt.com/viral/392802-pamela-anderson-assange-love-letter/

“Thinking of Julian makes me wonder, what is the sexiest quality in a man? Surely the sexiest qualities in a man are bravery and courage,”

>Anderson then makes a bold gambit, inviting Emmanuel Macron and France’s first lady, Brigitte Trogneux, to a meeting in July to “discuss Julian's situation.”
>Anderson also petitioned Donald Trump, his daughter Ivanka, ...

> "WikiLeaks is an attempt to bring the First Amendment to the rest of the world."

Assange replied in his usual, understated fashion on Twitter :

>This is quite something: https://twitter.com/pamfoundation/status/875958311056703488
— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) June 17, 2017
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pamela anderson
>>
http://www.pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2017/6/17/why-my-heart-stands-with-julian

>No matter where I am, I can't forget this man isolated in the Ecuadorian Embassy. A man risking so much with such little gratitude.

>Thinking of Julian makes me wonder, what is the sexiest quality in a man? Surely the sexiest qualities in a man are bravery and courage. Sexiness in a man is showing strength. Having convictions and having the courage to stand by them.

>Think of a man putting everything aside to stand up to bullies, to say enough is enough, to take a stand for justice and truth.

>Standing up for the oppressed, for the weak, for the forgotten. An unstoppable force, standing up to an immoveable object. Even when it is impossible, even when it puts him in danger. Even when he has nothing but his beliefs and his intelligence and his courage.

Many people have courage and strength in their convictions. But how many people have stood up to the ultimate bully, a superpower, with 1200 military bases all around the world? When the courage of their convictions would bring them into conflict with the United States government, how many people would have stuck to their principles and refused to stand down?

Seven years ago, Julian's quest for justice led him into a confrontation with the strongest power in the world. Julian was and still is crusading for justice and truth. He was trying to show the world the murders that had been committed in Iraq. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0)

He was trying to show the world hidden crimes that would change our minds and eventually stop the war in Iraq. To question war. To question authority. To shine a light on the powerful. He stood up to the United States government, to the Pentagon, to the CIA, to the FBI, to the White House. He didn't flinch. He still doesn't. He stayed the course. He knew what he was doing. When others attacked him, he stood firm. He persevered.

And he won. WikiLeaks never retracted a single thing.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.