[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Cunt to Move to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1497808464922.jpg (31KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1497808464922.jpg
31KB, 500x331px
Hey /int/ --- what is the best Cunt to move to if you can comfortably afford to move ? (have good online business)

I'm checking homes in Tucson, Arizona, USA and it's so cheap... how can America be so cheap? Where's the catch?

I'm also checking Taiwan, Korea, Japan... any ideas?? I'd try to get visa with investments... you can get visa in USA if you make a million dollar investment

looking for safe, peaceful place with a good selection of restaurants
>>
Укpaїнa
>>
>>76248366
>Tucson, Arizona, USA
>it's so cheap

If the shape of the state resembles a rectangle, the living is cheap
>>
Because nobody wants to live in the fucking desert unless they have to, or they were born there and it's all they know.

But yes, generally housing is cheap is most parts of the US. We have the land and resources to make living cheap, but the quality of living is questionable depending on the area.
>>
>>76248560
But why is it so cheap? Tucson seems pretty comfy!
>>
>>76248666
Nice Satanic trips
Where would you recommend then, as the best quality of life, safest place that isn't in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>76248366
>how can America be so cheap?
Because we build our homes out of cardboard
>>
>>76248749
Depends on what you would spend your time doing and what race you are. There are a LOT of amazing places in America where living as a race other than white would be a living hell. How important is local scenery to you?
>>
>>76248717
Don't listen to the flyover meme, most of middle America is great, if not quite as exciting as the coasts. And if you don't move to some backwoods shit hole Americans are typically pretty supportive of foreigners.
This is coming from a Midwestern perspective here. Not too sure about Arizona. If I'm wrong this is at least true for Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. There is no major catch besides living in a more tame, sparsely populated part of the country.
>>
>>76251045
This too. But it's nice cardboard, well correlated and multilayered.
>>
you can't move to the US without marriage, big money, or h1b

>what is the best Cunt to move to if you can comfortably afford to move
>looking for safe, peaceful place with a good selection of restaurants
slovenia
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.