[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Arabs hate turkey and iran so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: _60084970_turkey_map.jpg (10KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
_60084970_turkey_map.jpg
10KB, 304x171px
Why Arabs hate turkey and iran so much?
>>
They hate Turkey because it's a secular, first world, European nation and they are jealous.
>>
>>76247933
How about Iran?
>>
>>76248024
iran is shia
most muslim nations are sunni
and a few more things probably but that's all i know
>>
>>76248024
Iran is comparatively secular, isn't as cucked by wh*tey, and peaceful.
>>
>>76247869
Different sect of Islam, Sunni Vs Shia
>>
>>76247869
They have been colonies of Turkey for 400 years and with Iranians they had ethnic conflict for 1000 years (Arab conquest of Iran was a big thing). It was the reason why Shia Islam became popular in Iran, to be different from Arabs.
>>
File: 1497738741001.png (48KB, 1236x598px) Image search: [Google]
1497738741001.png
48KB, 1236x598px
Arabs don't really hate Turkey, they asslick us pretty often. They hate Atatürk and the secularist Turks though. They go hand in hand with Erdogan.
>>
>>76247869
That's a power struggle in the middle east. Both Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia are pretenders to become the main powers in the region. Saudi Arabia wants to subdue the muslim world as a most powerful Sunni country, but then there's the Shia Iran with 80 million people and similar ambitions. Turkey longs for the old Ottoman empire but it's torn between existing in the west and world of islam at the same time.
>>
>>76248355

Just you wait when India becomes largest islamic republic in few decades.
>>
>>76248277
arabs are so fuckin backwards. they are like the jungle people in the amazon, doing whatever stupid primitive thing they want.
>>
>>76248088

>Iran is comparatively secular

You're an idiot. Iran is better than Saudi but that is not """comparatively secular""".
>>
turkey and iran = arab
>>
>>76248497
There was an Ottoman sultan's quote that I can't find now. Basically he's saying the Arab are subhumans because they don't work, strive, challenge things because he always waits for god to solve everything. Your child is sick? God's will, god will solve it. Science? Why bother, Quran is answer to everything. etc.
>>
>>76248530

Not really,linguistically and genetically there is noticeable influence,but they aren't culturally Arab enough to be considered truly Arab country.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.