[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do mixed people want to be white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: T1xjHBB.jpg (114KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
T1xjHBB.jpg
114KB, 1080x1080px
do mixed people want to be white?
>>
>>76241619

no, we don't care about it
>>
>>76241619

Ugly mixed people want to be white very much.
>>
>>76241619
no, they like being mixed desu
>>
>>76241619
most shitskins wanna be white
>>76243574
>we dont care about it
you're forgetting the whole "Mejorar la Raza" thing you have in south america
>>
>>76241619
who doesn't?
>>
>>76243648

I don't know shit about Spanish America. "Mejorar la raza" is a Mestizo/Amerindian thing.

But talking about Brazilians, I can guarantee to you only ugly mixed people want to be full white or full black.
>>
>>76243648

no, we don't have such a thing
>>
>>76241619
wh*tes are subhuman
>>
>>76241619
Maybe not all of them, but nobody wants to be black
>>
of course that they want, here in my country, the first thing these mulatto macacos football players do when they start getting money is to marry a blonde white woman
>>
>>76244070

Ugly mixed people want to be full black too. Way less than full whites, but they want.
>>
>>76244146

Notice it's always the ugly ones.
>>
yeah, definitely, here in brazil with have a lof of mixed people we called "vira-lata" (mongrel) who pretend to be white when they clearly are not. they use to justify their obviously not white features, like tan skin and curly/kinky hair, by saying they have mediterran, italian, spanish and portuguese background. Pathetic
>>
>>76244687

Notice they are all ugly again. Just ask brown normies from Instagram if they want to be full white European. kek
>>
>>76244795

So much this. Only the losers, non-athletic and ugly mixed mulattoes want to be whites. Normies don't give a shit. Also, white ugly losers are very self-hater too.
>>
>>76241619
why wh*teys tan their skin and want to look brownish do they have some kind of inferiority complex are they ashamed of their skin?
>>
>>76241619
no
although sometimes i wish i was full black so i could live in the most ghetto area ever and join a gang, really live the american dream

i don't really wish i was white, from what i've seen here on 4chan white guys have some issues
>>
>>76243648
>>76243711
>>76243921

Don't you fuckers try to escape.

You tried to emulate or racial hierarchies. In fact, that's when the country was better, right after the independence with based Pedro II. And now here you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
>>
>>76246392
Our*
>>
>>76241619

Yes. Just see countries like Argentina, Chile, Uruguay where the majority are mestizos, etc.

Mexicans do everything to look whiter.
>>
>>76246434

I laugh when I think that the Uruguayans I met here where all more white than 70% of the French that come here.

Dirty blonde like me, but with blue eyes and shit. Wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>76246392

The country was ruled by whites and they tried to look European.

I'm talking about nowadays. Only ugly brown people want to be white. Just ask any average normie.
>>
>>76246486

Rich class. Uruguayans are mestizo as fuck.
>>
>>76246503
Why did you keep our policies man. So much potential.

You had Italians Germans Poles.. you had the manpower we never had. FFS.
>>
>>76246541
That's true unfortunately.

The richer you are , the more white you are in Latin America. God what a terrible colonization we did.
>>
>>76246543

Communists. This country was pretty ok in 70's
>>
>>76246392

yes, in the 30's
when Vargas had a hidden love for the Nazi ideology
nowadays, we don't care about it
>>
File: europe.png (236KB, 1600x1538px) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
236KB, 1600x1538px
>>76241619
"white" are mixed people
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.