[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South American Lingua Franca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: QI0PEFz.png (66KB, 719x958px) Image search: [Google]
QI0PEFz.png
66KB, 719x958px
Which language is best:

>Portuguese (Language of most influential cunt)

>Spanish (language of majority)

>Galician (Mix between Spanish and Portuguese)

>Latin (A more historical and proper lingua franca for both romance languages)

>Quechua (meme indigenous language of the Inca Empire)
>>
>>76238482
galician is a really unbalanced mix. brazilians coud literally just keep speaking portuguese and add a spanish accent while every other countries would have to learn a new language. latin americans and latin europeans should all switch back to latin
>>
>Latin
it would be hard as fuck to get an entire continent to learn 8 cases for each verb
BRs learning Spanish or viceversa would be way easier
>Quechua
joke
>Galician
only some towns in El Salvador and a region of Spain speaks it, and its not as simple as spanish + portuguese
its more like portuguese with spanish rules, and some different evolution (1000 years of separation from portugal. Portuguese came from Galician btw)
>>
>>76238482
european portuguese with porto fisherman accent
>>
>>76238482
Latin should be Lingua Franca in all Romance speaking countries.
It is not that hard to understand what Brazilians say anyways.
>>
>>76238554
>portuguese came from galician
No.
It was called old portuguese/galician-portuguese
>>
>>76238658
>old portuguese
portugal didnt even exist when medieval galician started being a thing
i guess its national bias
in Galicia its called Galaico-portuguese
>>
>South American lingua franca
Portuñol/Portunhol
..is the only logical answer, Latin is the best choice imho
>>
>>76238878
latin doesnt make any sense to people of the 21th century
Esperanto would make more sense
you think people understand jack shit about latin just because they speak a romance language?
evolution was good, romance languages got rid of those overcomplicated latin cases
>>
>>76240793
>Esperanto would make more sense
vetino a tomarporkulino amigoj
>>
>>76238482
Spanish and Portuguese and then english are the most relevant languages of the continent.
>>
>>76238482
>sport
French and English
>>
We can understand Brazilians if they speak slowly and they us
No need for a lingua franca, just do portuñol
>>
>>76238783
same here
>>
>>76238482
Portuguese and Spanish are similar, do not need a lingua franca. I have already spoken with hispanic and to understand perfectly, if I do not understand a word use a similar word.

Even English compared to Portuguese and Spanish is understandable. English uses several Latin words, such as Spanish and Portuguese.

Examples:

carro - car
bus - onibus
hospital - hospital
escola - school
ciência - science
humano - human
história - history

etc
>>
>>76238482
Portunhol
>>
>>76238482
Quechua is the right answer, the other are invasive languages that don't belong to that continent.
>>
>>76246881
>>76246881
>Quechua is the right answer, the other are invasive languages that don't belong to that continent
This, also they make great sportswear
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.