[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /int/ be different during the Cold War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: World Map 1989.jpg (264KB, 1995x1099px) Image search: [Google]
World Map 1989.jpg
264KB, 1995x1099px
>Two Germanys
>Yugoslavia still united, no "remove kebab" or balkan shitflinging
>psyops by KGB and CIA
Would you like it?
>>
>>76234522
It sounds awesome and I wish it existed
>>
It'd lead to nuclear war.
>>
dont think russia would have access to the internet at all
after all the internet is american, and is monitored by american intelligence
>>
>>76234806
China, Vietnam, Iran, Burma all got the internet. I've seen a Nork flag on 4chan a few times. I can't imagine Russians wouldn't have access. Perhaps more limited at first.
>>
>>76234806
this
soviet flags would be as rare as chinese and cuban flags
>>
Europe is DESTINED to be colonized by Russia.

It happened 5,000 years ago on the Kurgan step, and it'll happen again

deus vult
>>
File: 1495082523757.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495082523757.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>76234849
>he thinks that real north koreans browser 4chan

How delusional
>>
>>76234849
I mean, its not like people in the soviet union were cut off from the rest of the world during the cold war like they were behind some sort of iron curtain
right?
>>
>>76234854
I don't think I have ever seen a cuban flag 0: have seen many chinese ones
>>
>>76234905
>its not like people in the soviet union were cut off from the rest of the world
They were partially cut off from the West, perhaps. They weren't any more cuttoff to the world than many 3rd world nations in Africa and Asia.
>>
>>76234946
there is no way the soviet union would allow their people to see how much wealth the average person in the west had, and if they did the soviet union would have fallen much quicker
>>
>>76235025
The Eastern Bloc still had Western musicians like the Beatles and Metallica play there. They still had Western fashion seep in one way or another. I think 2nd world nations seeing the wealth of the West would feel the same way 2nd and 3rd world nations feel when they see the wealth of the West today.
>>
>>76234875
Is that still the prevailing theory on the origin of indo european languages
>>
>>76235106

Yup, now backed up by genetics.
>>
They would have their own "People's-Net"
>>
>>76234522
1000000000% more butthurt about the US from Latin America. Justified too.
>>
>>76235076
well yeah but the beatles weren't going around showing everyone pictures of their non-shithole houses and full plates
>>
File: mfw.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
17KB, 640x773px
>>76234522
>Nobody speaks English besides Anglo cunts
>>
>>76234522
>Would you like it?
Like shit.

Thank the Americans for winning the Cold War. Now I'm a free man and I can go abroad.
>>
>>76235831
Daily reminder Russia could have won the cold war and shed itself from communism. That'd be the ideal scenario.
>>
>>76235875
>brown nosing the Asiatics
>>
>>76235137
Cool got a link
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.