[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This car is bigger than most British peoples flats >Eurosmalls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

This car is bigger than most British peoples flats

>Eurosmalls
>>
>>76225520
that car is fucking disgusting

why do modern cars all look like shit
>>
>>76225565
That's the only way they can compete with the being factor of the escalade
>>
>Americans think it's manly to own a big car that wastes a lot of fuel
No thanks, I have a big cock so I don't need a truck.
>>
File: lincoln-navigator-1998-2.jpg (588KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln-navigator-1998-2.jpg
588KB, 2048x1536px
>>76225565
so you think this looks better?
>>
>>76225632
*bling
>>
>ywn go on a raid, rape a yank girl, then burn down the town and sail away
>>
>>76225646
It'll probably have the efficient ecoboost V6, the expedition already has a boosted version and mileage is not bad
>>
>>76225520
Has to be. How else would it be able to contain an American?
>>
>>76225806
In style
>>
>>76225878
t.bh I don't dig these kind of cars. More of a sedan guy.
>>
>>76225878
>basically a couch
To be expected to fit fat tasteless american
>>
>>76225878
way too much room, nobody needs that much space

uncomfy as fuck
>>
>>76225520
doesn't it bother you how much gas this car uses, and how much co2 it emits?
>>
>>76226071
It's a twin turbo smaller displacement motor that meets emission requirements

>>76225983
>>76226014
There are optional 30 way adjustable seats, the centre console isn't part of the seating
>>
Fuck you and your retardedly large cars

I can't tell you the amount of times I could have gotten into an accident because I can't see around your unnecessarily large truck/suv.
>>
I am utterly convinced that OP is an employee at Lincoln, familial or not

He choose them out of all the amazing American alternatives to promote, somethings up
>>
>>76225647
yes and it looks like it can actually take a beating. It's even pictured in front of a work environment instead of the OP's gated community condo
>>
>>76226275
>promoting a luxery vehicle to a bunch of 20 year olds that make less than 50k a year
>>
>>76225725
is lincoln ford then?
>>
>>76226353
Maybe you're trying to enhance brand recognition

You never choose the good Chevrolets, Cadillacs, Fords, Dodges, it's almost always Lincoln. What is the special significance of Lincoln to you

>>76226309
The latest generation one uses reinforced aluminum with enhanced strength and massive weight savings, like the F150 and Expeditions
>>
>>76226417
YES
They didn't even bother to change the wheels
>>76225647
>>
>>76225520
>British
>Euro
>>
>>76226417
Yes, after the elimination of Mercury they've become the primary luxury brand under Ford

Just like the Lexus LX570 and the Land cruiser, the patrol and Nissan QX80, you get a better version of the expedition, a traditional body on frame SUV that's a bit older than the new unibody fad
>>
>>76225520
Too bad the owner's penis is smaller than East European wages.
>>
>>76225806
nice
>>
>>76226151
This. Massive tanks on the road mean you have to back right off and they're a cunt to overtake. Anyone who needs that much space would just buy a van.
>>
I don't understand luxury vehicles

You'll be riding in it for like 30 minutes a day, is spending over 50 grand on it really worth it
>>
>needing big cars, big houses and big food to distract you from your small private parts
>>
Having small car is like being European. You are poor.
>>
Who needs those?
>>
>>76226734
it makes sense here, especially when you drive more than 200kph on autobahn
but american "luxury" cars are dozen times inferior to german brand cars
>>
>>76226071
>and how much co2 it emits
At least it doesn't need to cheat to pass it's emission tests like cars from a certain other country.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.