[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: computer-science.jpg (147KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
computer-science.jpg
147KB, 1000x450px
hi /int/
im learning C and C# at school. but im planning to learn C++ or JAVA. im planning to moving to an english-speaking (or at least germanic language) cunt. so whats the best cunt to move? and why?
i prefer non-european cunts (i can't stand almancıs)
>>
bump
especially burgers, pls help. i dont want to "live" in turkey ;-;
>>
>>76216686
ditch everything but JAVA, get into a SQL course and freelance your way out of an airplane ticket, go to a certified academy in any given euro country to get an OCP
Use your luck and knock several dozen of doors to try to land a work visa sponsorship, if your qualifications aren't enough get them in turkey and go back when you get them.
>>
>>76217118
is it possible to immigrate without sponsorship?
i mean im planning to work as "create the app -
then sell it"
i-it's possible r-right?
>>
> im planning to moving to an english-speaking (or at least germanic language) cunt. so whats the best cunt to move?

well there are alot of english speaking countries in africa, nigeria for example.
>>
>>76216686
geber
>>
>>76217377
>create the app then sell it
creating an app takes a whole team of developers with different skills. Even if you manage to make a profitable app in your lifetime you'll need a team for debugging, updating and support.
>i-it's possible r-right?
no, but at the same time no one is actively impeding to do it so.
And yeah you'll need a work visa sponsorship if you want to have a chance, I'm betting my ass that the queue of work visas applications are filled with industrials, chems and mechs, devs are not so high in their priority lists.
>>
>>76216686
Stay the fuck away from Europe and America.
I am not european and still triggered.
Stop shitting other places by your presence.
Improve you home country or move somewhere else but Europe or America.
Nobdy is happy to see you there. No. One.
Fuck off.
>>
>>76216686
fuck off pajeet
>>
>>76219342
why so triggered ivan? some central asians beat your ass today?

>>76219046
thx bro
>>
America is objectively the best for someone with skills but they have tough immigration. Europe is good if you want gibs but less so if you want to make a success out of yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.