[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /int Which city of France would be good to settle down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: area–map–of–France.png (271KB, 1322x1120px) Image search: [Google]
area–map–of–France.png
271KB, 1322x1120px
Hello /int
Which city of France would be good to settle down for a Muslim Turkish man?
I don't want to deal with racism.
Thanks for advices in advance.
>>
Any white predominant area is usually prosperous and free of racism
>>
>>76215892
honestly just fuck off
i'm living in Marseille and i see everyday the fucking scum you all are
don't say you don't want to deal with racism, we don't want to deal with you at all
just stay in your fucking shitty country and never come here
>>
>>76215892
No thanks. Fuck muslims.
Stay in your country, filthy kebab.
>>
>>76215892
I think you should try to hang yourself for a starter you walking piece of trash
>>
>>76215892
Villeurbanne
>>
>>76215892
>I don't want to deal with racism.

Forget about France then.
That aside, Alsace got the biggest Turkish community due to it proximity with Germany.
>>
>>76215965
pretty much opposite. most developed, ricshest cities are multiculti. paris, london, new york etc.
>>
>>76216238
you wished.

All the shitskins live in poor and shitty area surrounding Paris not in the city itself while the french people actually live in Paris.
>>
>>76215985
you'd never say that to my face you sissy white trash
>>
>>76215892
Try Metz.

I went there once when my gf and I were taking the trains from Paris to Luxembourg, and it was the only place in France where we saw T*rks (and a lot of them too).
>>
>>76216449
lower class, blue color workers are living in poorest part of city. surprise, surprise. retard!
>>
No, get out.
>>
>>76216449
I am going to erect a tent in your street

Rightful reparations for enslaving and torturing my Chadian Brothers
>>
>>76216588
I recommend Metz also, a lot of Turkish people live there so communicating won't be that hard
Antwerp isn't a bad choice either
>>
>>76216709
:) why are replying me? i am not planning to move abroad. if i emigrate, i will go to new new world. europe is shit alternative.
>>
>>76216825
new world çok uzak aga Türkiye'ye gidip gelmesi sıkıntı olur.
>>
>>76215892
Strasbourg
>>
>>76215892
istanbul
>>
>>76215892
Try staying in turkey fucking roach.
>>
>>76216825
We don't want your kind here Moorish piece of shit.
>>
>>76215892
Bastia, definitely
>>
what region of france do you live in/like?
>>
>>76215892
Try London or Mûnchen.
>>
>>76219672
I don't live in France.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.