[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is you're honest opinion about Tunisia and tunisian peoples?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

What is you're honest opinion about Tunisia and tunisian peoples?
>>
File: Béji_Caïd_Essebsi_.jpg (332KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
Béji_Caïd_Essebsi_.jpg
332KB, 650x850px
>Born in Sidi Bou Said to a family from the Tunisian landed élite, he is a great-grandson of Ismail Caïd Essebsi, a Sardinian kidnapped by Tunisian corsairs along the coasts of Sardinia at the beginning of the nineteenth century who became a mamluk leader raised with the ruling family. He was later recognized as a free man when he became an important member of the government.

Bunch of pirates like other Berbers.
>>
mohamed laouej boulel came from here that's all I need to know
>>
>>76203789
Cute girls are ok (as long as they don't speak).
>>
>>76203789
Good place
Shitty people
>>
File: Tunisia-Elections_Horo-1.jpg (110KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tunisia-Elections_Horo-1.jpg
110KB, 747x1024px
>me (OP)
Democracy and open-mindedness has obligated them to make deals with the islamists. Even though Tunisan islamist parties accepted to participate in democracy when in power, they chose to be way more lenient with radicals, and made Tunisia the first exporter of ISIS foreign fighters.

The new secularist government since 2016 (it doesn't advertize itself as secularist, but it is) has been going on massive anti-corruption campains and environmental awareness programs, i think it's getting better.
>>
File: 1314940-Philippe_Pétain.jpg (178KB, 412x550px) Image search: [Google]
1314940-Philippe_Pétain.jpg
178KB, 412x550px
>>76203841
This guy was a frenchman, that's all I need to know.
>>
>>76204072
Name one good thing he did after verdun?
Spreading his asscheeks to the Germans doesn't count
>>
File: Béji-Caïd-Essebsi.jpg (345KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Béji-Caïd-Essebsi.jpg
345KB, 1200x800px
>>76204258
I'm not the same dude, just pointing how flawed his logic is, especially considering Pétain had the support of all France before being hated, while that terrorist guy was hated by tunisians from the moment they learnt what he did.
>>
>>76203789
>Tunisia
Seems like one the best African countries and has come out cleaner then other Arab nations from the Arab spring. The architecture from pictures looks like a cool blend of Arabic, French and a tiny bit of Coptic Christian. I understand it does have problems with ISIS but seems more open minded then other Arab nations.

>Tunisians
Never meet any
>>
>>76204258
Welp, sometimes it can be better to give up if you know there's no chance if you look at the long run (something we should've done no later than 44). Sounds defeatist, but look at it, here all the cities got #rekt and everything's full of fugly 50s/60s """architecture""" now, while Frogland doesn't look that bad in this regard
>>
File: 7885675.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7885675.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>76203789
no fucking clue honestly but looks cool and if I had to move to Africa that's probably where I'd go
seems like you're not retarded about Islam either
>>
>>76203789
shouldn't have gotten rid of Ben
>>
File: Moncef_bey.jpg (100KB, 483x630px) Image search: [Google]
Moncef_bey.jpg
100KB, 483x630px
>>76204610
>sovereinety stolen by the french decades ago
>get invaded by germans and italians
>nazis want to be able to deport jews
>doesn't accept to collaborate
>defends the tunisian people
>2 european powers looking to control the country, Italy wants to annex it
>openly fund independentist movements
>makes secret alliance with USA and supports their campain

If the """"king"""" of a meme non-country could do that in the face of nazis, then everyone could. Keep in mind that he barely had any power.
>>
File: craxi.jpg (47KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
craxi.jpg
47KB, 640x320px
>>76203789
lovely people
>>
>>76203789
I don't give af about that part of the world desu
>>
File: claudia_cardinale.jpg (249KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
claudia_cardinale.jpg
249KB, 900x1004px
>>76205794
Who is this Italian man and what did he do there?

Or was he just an immigrant that came back to Italy like pic related?
>>
>>76203789
Who?
>>
>>76203789
All muslim countries are the same. I will never go there. And I don't want them to come here, either.
>>
>>76208699
>All muslim countries are the same
false
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.