[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Indian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: DSCN2408 (2).jpg (323KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2408 (2).jpg
323KB, 1600x1200px
Is India the most cucked country in the world? Since 4000BC India has only won a single war, that too against it's own descendent (Pakistan).
>invaded by Aryans
>invaded by Greeks
>invaded by Scythians
>invaded by Arabs
>invaded by Turks
>invaded by Afghans
>invaded by Mongols
>invaded by Persians
>invaded by Portuguese
>invaded by French
>invaded by British
>invaded by Pakistan
>have 63 different separatist movements who don't want to be Indian any more
>1/4 of the country faces a Maoist insurgency that wants to topple the Indian state

Please tell me there is another nation this beta.
>>
>>76198768
Almost forgot
>invaded by Chinese
>>
Omega countries
America

Alpha countries
UK
Russia

Beta Countries
Germany
India
France
Argentina
Mexico

Gamma countries
Poland

Nuked countries
Japan
Bikini Atoll
>>
Completely forgot about the Naxalites.
>>
>tfw most alpha country in the world
>tfw invaded by everyone
>tfw either kicked ass/took names OR made the invading force's stay extremely unpleasant, promoting them to leave
>tfw to top it off on OP's list
Feels good
>>
India is a unique place in that it's very un-homogeneous. There is no such thing as a "Indian", "Hindustani", or "Pakistani" in a very ethnic sense. Let's take for instance, Japan, it's a very homogeneous place and usually being Japanese is synonymous with being of a similar disposition and race as your country men. Let's take a look at India, what is India? You have Punjabi, Kashmiri, Tamil, Gujjars, Pashtuns, Parsi, Turk(Mughal), and etc.

There is no such thing as an Indian and the reason why India is so shit in the 21st century is that India was never properly unified, it was always seen as some place to exploit and rape. Even though India has a ton of natural resources.

tldr; You are retarded if you take pride in being a Indian and not your race, if your Indian.
>>
>>76198908
>this entire post

khodkoshi kon bachem
>>
>>76198908
Hello, Pashtun brother.
>>
>>76199124
Explain
>>76199166
Noooope
>>
>>76198908
>Got rekt by Mongols
>Got rekt by Babur
>Got rekt by Nadir Shah
The fuck you are on about?

>Babur is known as the conquerer of India
>tfw he hated India and loved Kabul
>>
>>76199193
"Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!"
>>
>>76199370
>wrecked by mongols
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Parwan
>>
>>76199082
Nations are a man made concept anyway. The only thing that matters is you as an individual. Most nations feel like they have forced cohesion.
>>
>>76199415
>The Mongols caught up with him on the banks of the Indus and defeated him what in now referred to as the Battle of Indus.
>>
>>76199440
Yeah, he got BTFO cause he lost the Afghan lashkar support.
>>
>>76199193
So you can't even speak Persian?

Bachem, khodkoshi kon.
>>
File: photo.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>76199459
I like big pestoons.
>>
>>76199459
>Kid, Kill yourself?
>>
>>76199680
Yes. "My son, kill yourself".
>>
>>76199437
>Nations are a man made concept anyway.

And yet seeing them as a unifying factor of our society led to toilets.

You should try it out.
>>
>>76199692
>khusru, my son, you are man now
>>
>>76200359
Have you guys ever won a war?
>>
File: 1497667636578.jpg (89KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1497667636578.jpg
89KB, 1127x685px
>>76200455
>>
>>76199786
Pathetic attempt at banter t.bh. Just mentioning toilets out of context doesn't make it funny. Lurk more and learn from Aussie shitposters.
>>
>>76198768
What if you were wholly Islamic, would things have been different
>>
>>76198827
AWFUL post!
>>
>>76200691
Nope. Look at Pakistan.
>>
>>76200691
I would say the problem lies in people being too religious, not the religion itself.
If India was Islamic, the retarded underclass would burn women at stake, stone adulterers and enforce shariah.
>>
>>76200787
Pakistan is relatively new, when did they convert?
>>
>>76200908
It began in the 8th century

>>76200894
This, pretty much
>>
India invented poo and pooing
>>
>>76198768
Invaded by Aryans? You must be Drawidi, aren't you?
>>
>>76201032
and Finns started eating it and called it mammi
>>
>>76200894
>the retarded underclass would burn women at stake,
They do it anyway to widows after their husbands die.
>>
>>76198768
What is the Indian consensus on Bangladesh?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.