[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the scene for this in your cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

How is the scene for this in your cunt?
>>
Really thriving and vibrant
>>
Nowhere near as good as it is in Sudan
>>
it's decent. although it was amazing in sudan when i vacationed there
>>
I heard Sudan has the hottest Tinder girls
>>
In Sudan, it's so good a new application is being developed for orgies
>>
>match with girl
>try talking to her despite my social anxiety
>end up interrogating her
>she stops replying
>I never use tinder again
Is there any hope for me?
>>
I tried it once and ended up swiping no on all but one girl.
>>
>>76189901
I've had several matches, but no girl ever responded to my messages.

They don't put anything in their bios, so I could say something smart, and don't even answer to a single "hello".

Also I've had 0 matches in the last month. I gave up on Tinder.
>>
"I was going down on her and she whispered into my ear 'I'm Sudanese'"
- Josh, 27
>>
>>76193768
Kek
>>
>>76193526
Exactly this
>>
>>76189901
i have about a lot of matches and chats but i never dated
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>all of the the girl's profile pics are in groups
>>
>>76189901
I wouldn't know. I'm too ugly for Tinder.
>>
You have to be white to the point you wouldn't notice you live in this shithole.
>>
>>76193526
Same. I was talking to my female co-worker about tinder today and she said that in a week she got like 200 matches. That's probably why girls don't respond.
>>
I get one or two matches a day, like half the girls reply and half of those agree to meet
It's ok
>>
got several matches when I was dating on that shit a year ago, I'm really good looking so there's that.
I dated 4 girls from there, a qt small starbucks barista, a hipster looking rich girl, a girl filled with tattoos and some random Highschool girl.
I ended up fucking the highschool girl after the second date, and got a crush on the starbucks barista but she kinda ditched me out.
I'll start dating on that shit next year again, because I'm really eager to find a gf, really tired of casual hook ups.
>>
I'll use it as soon as I move out of this shitty place. I don't want anyone I know here finding out about it.
>>
>>76201844
>I'll use it as soon as I move out of this shitty place. I don't want anyone I know here finding out about it.

kek I pray for the goddamn day of exodus like you, until then I won't install that crap in my birthplace
>>
It's okayish in germany but I was on vacation in Sudan and holy shit it's amazing. Almost 100% top tier cuties. Tinder in Sudan is awesome
>>
http://tindernasuecia.tumblr.com/

Big enough for people to change their geographic soon to BLACK women
>>
>>76201959
not to be that guy, but jesus christ white people do all look the same to me.
>>
File: SUPEREDIT.png (336KB, 1936x960px) Image search: [Google]
SUPEREDIT.png
336KB, 1936x960px
not good
>>
>>76202178
wow she is not putting in any effort to keep that conversation going, stuck up bitch
>>
>>76202178
>>76202223
I've had a gf like that for a year and a half. It was hell.
>>
how should I know?
>>
File: IMG_1215.png (497KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.png
497KB, 640x960px
>>76202223
>>76202321
My hard work often goes unappreciated.
>>
File: yksin.jpg (62KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
yksin.jpg
62KB, 809x808px
>>76202178
>>76202223
Nothing makes me feel worse than when this shit happens
>>
>>76202321
How did you start dating her anyway if she doesn't take part in a conversation at all?
>>
>>76202439
I would suck your dick if you let me have your jumper bro
>>
>>76202476
Same here anon.

Can't even count the time it's happened
>>
>>76202510
It started out as a FWB things after hooking up at a party organized by our university, then it slowly evolved into a miserable relationship because I wanted more than just to meet for a fuck every other week.
It was tough, she was a very cold person, to the point that classmates in the university called her "Ice Queen" behind her back, but I loved her for her brokenness and tried very hard to somehow thaw out her heart, but in the end it proved to be impossible
>>
File: brigada_aeromovil.png (437KB, 461x355px) Image search: [Google]
brigada_aeromovil.png
437KB, 461x355px
>>76189901
Okay. Most of the girls on it on the US are boring as fuck and can't hold a conversation worth shit. Finland, Germany and Sudaca countries have better catches imo. Used it while in Mexico City staying near a major military facility and matched with a bunch of MX military qts.
>>
>>76202439
Stop dressing like an autistic fat kid maybe?
Also get rid of the stupid thumbs up picture, probably picture number 3 too and make number 6/5 your primary
>>
>>76191214
wat?
>>
>>76202733
>finnish women
>not autistic
>>
>>76189901

The only people using that here are bydlo and cigany pretending to be women that rob people when they go to the date.
>>
>>76189901
Pretty terrible outside of big cities where you can get laid easily. I get an okay amount of matches however girls seem to use it for validation/attention.
>>
>>76191214
pic or it didn't happen
>>
>>76191214
>>
>>76193312
5/10 women these days believe they are 8/10 and they see a 5/10 man as 2/10. They feel entitled to the 10/10 God Emperor of their region and they all believe they can do it, when they realize they can't, they settle with an ugly beta provider, below them in intelligence, so they don't feel inferior and completely frustrated.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.