[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please rank these three countries into two different categories for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: anso-graf-blog480.jpg (47KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
anso-graf-blog480.jpg
47KB, 480x358px
• Afghanistan
• Tajikistan
• Iran

The first category is which country is the safest for an American who looks like the average person living in one of these countries (and one who is not in any way invested in the culture.)

The second is which countries are closest to the culture of Afghanistan. Of course, Afghanistan takes first place, so it's really just between Tajikistan and Iran. I hear the former has a good amount of Russian influence, but I don't know how similar Iranian Persian is to Afghan Persian. All the countries are at least somewhat mutually intelligible from what I've gathered.

Also please explain your reasoning. I am very looking forward to travelling to a place that shares my paternal side's culture, but I want the least war-filled experience as possible. Thanks.
>>
>>76183793
Why are you creating another thread? >>76178752
>>
the only safe places in afghanistan to travel without fear of a suicide bomb or other terrorism are the hazara provinces which are green on your map. the problem is that the roads leading there are dangerous because of taliban and such and there's no international airports. it's actually a terrible time to go into that region too since trump has been raising tensions with iran as well. tajikistan is a complete mystery.
>>
>>76184046
This is completely different
>>76184121
Thanks
>>
>>76184121
>>76183793
Tajikistan is totally safe. It's just your average poor, corrupt, authoritorian ex-Soviet Asiatic shithole. They use the Cyrillic script and Russian is much more common than English.
>>
>>76184260
how similar is she to her southern neighbor?
>>
>>76184452
What "she"?
>>76184251
>This is completely different
Don't fuck with me.
>>
>>76184619
You know what I meant for this
>>76184452
>>
>>76183793
Iran is the safest out of the 3. Its also pretty first world development wise
>>
>>76185663
Are you non-ironically referring to a country as "she"? I know it can be used in a poetic or allegoric context but it's totally out of place in an ordinary conversation.
>>76185981
Salam, dost. Where do you live?
>>
>>76186210
just drop it
>>76185981
tell me more
>>
>>76183793
Iran is generally safe, besides the areas that border Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Closest culture? Well there are a lot of Tajiks in Tajikstan obviously so I would place them 2nd

What's your ethnicity?
>>
>>76187336
Tajik Afghan
>>
>>76186210
In baluchistan
>>76186393
>afghanistan
Watch out for pashtun, they're the savage warrior tribe that held back your soldiers for a decade with outdated with less to no equipment. They hate Americans so keep away from their territory, the city ones wont say much, every other ethnic group fears them. Dont know about tajiks, hazaras are cool, they're euroasians and mongols
>iran
First world and pretty developed, its also pretty white, about 30% of the population. Rest are persians or poo tier. Cool place and chill people, some still dislike americans but you'll be fine
>tajikistan
Dont know much, its somewhat developed but its safe.
>>
>>76187359
Yeah, you can go visit Tajikstan or Iran. Tajikstan had an insurgency but, IIRC it ended in the government's favor. Iran has a insurgencies dealing with Balochs and Kurds but, they're contained well enough.

Afghanistan is pretty risky as >>76184121
>>
>>76186210
> Are you non-ironically referring to a country as "she"?
CGP Grey does that too
>>
>>76187716
Who is that and why should anyone care?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.