[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

File: byechi.jpg (138KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
byechi.jpg
138KB, 634x650px
I just want this to end edition
>>
Why don't you just identify as an American and say fuck it?
>>
These threads crack me up. The idea of someone crying over something so irrelevant is hilarious.
>>
File: 0_79ec6_d91adab7_XL.jpg (94KB, 414x645px) Image search: [Google]
0_79ec6_d91adab7_XL.jpg
94KB, 414x645px
Cheer up. Have a happy Hitler
>>
File: 104_1445994814113.jpg (53KB, 357x497px) Image search: [Google]
104_1445994814113.jpg
53KB, 357x497px
>>76181480
OP, become a fascist. It will improve your life.
The jews are behind the causes of your suffering.
Unemployed? It's because immigration policies created by jewish politicians allow jewish business owners to mass import cheap third world labour.
Didn't go to university? It's because the jews who infest the upper echelons of academia have realized it's more profitable to sell university spots to foreign students.
You don't have a GF? I can't think of any explanation right now, but the jews are probably to blame for this too.
>>
File: 4yTIwtc.jpg (32KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
4yTIwtc.jpg
32KB, 480x284px
>>76181247
It doesn't work that way, there is still systematic racism and discrimination. Anyway, I stand with my brown brothers.
>>
>>76181185
there is no need to be upset my CHI friend, the cumskins are on their way out

our time is now
>>
>>76182278
why are you so eager to destroy hollywood, silicon valley, las vegas and Texas and replace it with Burrito stands?
>>
>>76182404
>destroy hollywood
It's impossible to destroy a shithole
>>
Chicano pride world wide.
>>
>>76182404
Burritos are good
>>
>>76182278
I am white and I support more Mexican/Hispanic immigration. They work harder than the native population and are also more devout and family oriented. White people in comparison are lazy and decadent and responsible for liberal movements like feminism and BLM.
>>
File: difference.jpg (209KB, 1470x904px) Image search: [Google]
difference.jpg
209KB, 1470x904px
we must strive to be better than our mexican cousins and american countrymen. we must recognize that we are superior to them. we are the master race
>>
>>76182404
we aren't destroying it just taking it back
>>
File: 1462423316145.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462423316145.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>76183166
>I am (((white))) and I support more immigration
>(((White people))) in comparison are lazy and decadent and responsible for liberal movements like feminism and BLM.
>>
thinkin about buying a burrito
>>
>>76183427
what kind?
>>
>>76183196
Less talking, more lawn mowing.
>>
>>76183819
this is a bully free zone
>>
jesus christ 4chan sucks now where is all the kill yourself and stream it comments
>>
>>76183847
That's a violation of my right to bully.
>>
>>76181247
This. maricon.
>>
>>76182219
>, there is still systematic racism and discrimination.
Maybe in like 1960 when people had enough economic security to worry about silly shit like that. You realize that more people give a shit about making a living than about the color of anybody's skin because the former is more likely to change and is actually important.
Also, Mexicans hate blacks for the most part if I'm not mistaken. There were cases of Mexicans in CA literally threatening to genocide the local black populace in the city and some actually did pull off a string of murders.
>>
>>76183214
It's really Spanish territory that you took from Spain. Give it back to Spain because it's not yours either m8.
>>
>>76183728
California with carnitas. I'm gonna go buy one even though they aren't real California burritos.
>>
>>76184689
>that we took from spain
JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAAJJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
>>
>>76184631
That was only in Southern California.
>>
>>76181185
I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.
>>
>>76183196
Why did you portray him afro-mexican and the other the "white" mestizo creido de mierda.

Give CHI brown eyes like the master brown race that we are.
That blue eye will dilute brown by the next century.
>>
>>76184742
sounds good, where do you go for burritos? food trucks?
>>
>>76184871
DEBUELBAN LA ARSILLA
>>
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate Chicanos
>>
>>76185255
Restaurant
>>
>>76186010
:(
>>
CHI
By the time I should be fixing my life next year I will be even more of a husk of a man than I am now, it is never going to get better and I will become all the things I feared in my worst case scenarios. Good times.
>>
>>76188758
what have you been up to?
>>
>>76188913
The same as usual, that is to say nothing.
>>
>>76188758
>a husk of a man than I am now, it is never going to get better
Join the Nordic Resistance. Give your life meaning
>>
>>76189058
Sure thing senpai since that is what I need in my life. To associate with small time criminals who actually do considerably more harm than good for their cause since you can't be anti-immigration without being associated with them.
>>
>>76188962
iktf, even though I wish I didn't
>>
>>76189815
You know there was a time in my life I was actually kind of looking forward to having nothing to look forward to. You know when after I finished school and conscription. But boy oh boy is this fucking miserable. Also since my social skill growth more or less grinded into a halt after my middle school years I feel I would be playing catch up if I ever managed to get back on track with life. I mean I am not quite as dumb and clueless as I was back then but on the flipside my self-esteem has been demolished and I am plagued with apathy and depression. The trade off was not worth it.
>>
>>76190011
i feel like even if I ever got better I will just never be the same
>>
>>76190011
>>76190405
Same, I hope I make a group of friends my last year in uni. Atleast I will have some back home. I have no clue how to befriend people
Are you chi finland? I feel like youve said before but I forget
>>
chicanos should be put in concentration camps
>>
>>76190570
No real CHIs in finland, there are some in sweden but all in all there are not that many CHIs in this region. Southern euros are not that uncommon but they don't count now do they.
>>
>>76190661
I saw a mexican girl on instagram that was living in finland not sure if she was born there or not though
>>
File: 1473986088447.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473986088447.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
What part of mexico are your parents all from? Mine are from oaxaca and hidalgo
>>76190661
By chis in sweden do you mean americans on vacation or people actually living there?
>>
>>76190919
Zacatecas and Jalisco
>>
>>76190405
This. There is some fundamental growth step I just did not take and now it's too late. The past couple of years have been beyond bitter, realizing and analyzing all of my failures, flaws and general incompetence. Maybe I deserve this, deserving this would still not make okay with the situation though. I've lived my life half-heartedly never taking anything seriously to the point where I can never give 100% even if I wanted to. Or maybe my 100% is what I have been doing and there isn't even potential for better who knows.
>>
>>76190919
I mean there is a considerable minority of people with latin american ancestry, mainly chileans and colombians but also mexicans and people from many other latin-american countries. Since they have over 10000 americans some of them surely are americans of mexican descend.
>>
>>76191249
>mainly chileans
Most Chileans in Nordic countries are communists.
Give em hell for me
>>
File: britposting.png (196KB, 840x2496px) Image search: [Google]
britposting.png
196KB, 840x2496px
>>76181247
This.
>>
>>76191306
They'll fit right in sweden then.
>>
>>76191089
I also feel like at this point i've already wasted the best years of my life that the rest doesn't matter
>>
>>76191402
I know i've missed a critical era of ones life and there are tons of things I missed out on. Still I don't believe that is necessarily a persons best era, though I don't know what would be the best era then. But I have more or less come to terms with my teen and early 20s being wasted (except when it really starts to weigh on my mind, but generally I am fine-ish with it), I just want to happy.
>>
>>76191378
They'd fit right in with modern Chile too
>>
>>76191557
Oh yeah and another thing I have noticed. I tend to make a lot more spelling errors when writing than before, also I often find that I wrote something I did not actually mean to write (like using different words than what I had in my head when I was thinking about what I was going to write, the general message is still usually the same). It has made me worry that maybe my brain really is turning into mush due to this misery and stagnation. Because losing my mind would really be the icing on the cake. Almost did some of those mistakes when I wrote this message too.
>>
>>76191557
I think your teens are definitely the best years of your life since you have no worry's
>>76191681
this also happens to me some times I go full retard
>>
>>76191561
You would think they'd look at venezuela and decide that is not what they want. But europeans are importing millions of people who will never be employed and will live on welfare indefinately when the job market is fucked, unemployment especially youth employment is massive and the welfare state is being dismantled so it's not like we are better really.
>>
>>76191731
I always did some mistakes occasionally, I think everybody does. But nowadays they are becoming more and more frequent. Maybe me ignoring my mental health is catching up to me.
>>
>>76191762
The jew is nearly supernatural in their ability to convince people to support policies that are detrimental to their nation.
But I guess it's to be expected when the media, education system, and government are just mouthpieces for the jews.
>>
>>76191891
>the alternative to merkel is a leftist jew
>a jew from the green party was elected the president of austria
The eternal germanic is the best goy.
>>
>>76191794
not to long ago I went full retard in one of these threads when trying to link something
>>
>>76192082
Living like this can't be healthy eh? Still nothing I can do to change it, uni is the only thing that I think could save me. But I am starting to question if I have it in me to make it. Anyhow i'll try my best next year, or maybe indefinitely I don't know. What I do know is that I am not ready for the "real world" like this. And that is fairly pathetic for someone in his early 20s.
>>
>>76192275
at least you have something that could maybe fix it I have absolutely nothing
>>
>>76181185
An Hero before it gets any worse.
>>
File: pepe lost in time.jpg (53KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
pepe lost in time.jpg
53KB, 550x366px
>>76192429
It's unlikely though. But I guess clinging on to a glimmer of hope is better than nothing. A fourth failure would be a bit rough.
>fourth
Where the fuck does the time go?
>>
File: IMG_6324.jpg (44KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6324.jpg
44KB, 500x478px
>open /CHI/
>it's some depressed fag and a finn chi having a conversation
every fuckin day. geez trade skypes already
>>
>>76192602
>having a skype
>wanting to interact with people non-anonomously
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>76192519
it could still happen like the chances of you going somewhere verses me are way higher at this point my only options are to continue suffering or end it
>>
>>76192727
I have also started to think about possible options I would take if I fail again. I have more or less ruled out sudoku as things stand right now, maybe something drastic could change that but nothing drastic has ever really happened in my life. I have some saving since I have occasionally worked and I don't really have expenses so one thing I thought I might do is just burn my saving by travelling here and there and atleast seeing some neat places, I have fond memories from everytime I have travelled when I was younger, I think they make the majority of my good experiences since they were out of the norm experiences that were actually good. After that I would find a tiny apartment and just neet it up until the end of my days, though the goverment is trying to make neetlife harder but I am fairly sure I could convince a therapist I am unable to work even if that would not be necessarily true. But a part of me still thinks I am "too good" for that kind of an end, even if all evidence points to the contrary.
>>
>>76193026
should probably travel maybe that will help you out a bit then and then you could probably pass your exams
>>
>>76193167
I am not that optimistic, but that would be atleast something I could feel I have done. But I have always been a bit stingy with money so burning thousands on travelling feels a bit alien to me. Maybe if I find a job and make a little more money? That is also one of my self destructive thought processes, I wait for the perfect moment or situation that will never happen and I end doing nothing. Knowing this does me no good though.
>>
>>76193268
isn't traveling cheaper for you? I wish I had some options but at the same time I feel like If I did I would still probably doing the same shit
>>
>>76193419
I guess. But I would like to see hong kong or japan maybe both if I am in the region. But yeah I could travel in europe maybe see two or three countries I have not already been to + 1 asia trip. I guess my budget could take that if I am frugal which I usually am but after that I would be pretty much out of money, not that it matters since as stated I have practically no expenses. Who knows, I don't really know what to do or where to go or even how to live but it's not the end of the world. Anyhow it's over 4 in the morning so i'll go to sleep. Good night.
>>
>>76193536
goodnight anon
>>
>>76182278
>that small sliver of southwestern Kansas

every time
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.