[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be in hong kong breathe die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: o-HONG-KONG-SKYLINE-900.jpg (141KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
o-HONG-KONG-SKYLINE-900.jpg
141KB, 900x599px
be in hong kong
breathe
die
>>
It is China's fault, not Hong Kong' fault
>>
>>76174887
air quality in Hong Kong is good
>>
>>76177083
>According to the University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong is affected by local pollution over 50% of the time.

>Power plants are the biggest single local source of air pollutants in Hong Kong, responsible for most of the city's sulphur dioxide, nitrous oxide and suspended particulate matter emissions – as well as 70% of carbon dioxide emissions.
>Transportation is the second largest source of air pollution. Hong Kong has the highest road traffic density in the world. Cars, buses and trucks contribute 25% of the SAR’s particulate matter, 25% of its nitrogen oxides and 15% of its carbon dioxide emissions, according to Clear the Air.
>>
>>76174887
The air is fine in HK
>>
>>76177318
No no all Mainland's fault! We don't drive cars, buy power from the Mainland, of create tons of trash.

Blame China.
>>
>>76177083
>getting this BTFO by facts

Laughing my ass off @ You
>>
*funds all the factories in Shenzen*
*builds the powerplants*
*buys energy and goods from Shenzen*
*uses 5 million cars each day*
*blames Shenzen for air pollution*
>>
>>76177318
but air quality in Hong Kong is still fine in normal day. Local pollution can't make Hong Kong become like OP's picture. What makes Hong Kong become full of smog in some days is because of the pollution from China.
>>
>>76177318
>Hong Kong has the highest road traffic density in the world

but 90% of the population in Hong Kong use public transport.
http://www.td.gov.hk/en/publications_and_press_releases/speeches/20101211/index.html
>>
I wouldnt ever set foot in a city with millions of asian drivers, Canada was bad enough
>>
>>76178089
Okay? Those produce emissions and require energy.

Furthermore, 100% of Spaniards have used public transport, but do they solely use it? Fuck no.

Stop using bait statistics and trying to mislead others. "Use" tells us nothing about how much or how often.
>>
>>76178020
And I agree

At the same time, if HK wasn't a giant pollution producer, even the Mainland smog from the factories you guys own wouldn't make it this bad.

Your own best university states that the majority of air pollution is created in HK.

This is the exact same issue as people getting mad at America or Germany or China over CO2, when everyone else buys their products.
>>
>>76178205
Then you shouldn't drive anywhere in the second or third world

Per capita, Latin America and the Middle East are far worse.
>>
>>76178020
But then why was this claim made>>76177083

Are you all selfhating cuckolds who blame all problems on your cousins 10km away?
>>
>>76174887
Hong Kong is comfy tbqh famalamalam.
>>
>>76174887
Chinese pollution is really terrifying.
>>
>>76177318
>>76178746
The Hong Kongnese are truly the catalonians of china
>>
>>76184890
As a Spaniard, I strongly disagree.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.