[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the prevalence of lesbian acts in polygamous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wives.png (327KB, 360x459px) Image search: [Google]
wives.png
327KB, 360x459px
Let's talk about the prevalence of lesbian acts in polygamous Muslim marriages.

Let's say I'm a billionaire and a Muslim convert, and I get the maximum FOUR (4) wives.

Will they readily take to doing sexual things with each other if instructed, or would it be akin to asking them to do something deeply unpleasant?
Could I at least pleasure two of them at the same time without complaints?
Do you know any stories about Muslim wives fooling around with each other?

Please share, this is *very* extremely relevant to my interests. Thanks
>>
>>76174562
BUMP
>>
Bump again

Come on try something other than generals
>>
>>76174562
Yes, they will do anything please their white master
>>
>>76174562
I think they do homosexual acts when they are gang banging
Like when the man has sex with all wifes at the same time, I think the wifes kiss each other
>>
File: Memri_428b8e_6200876.jpg (25KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_428b8e_6200876.jpg
25KB, 440x332px
I defer to learned scholars on this matter
>>
>>76175441
I think it has more to do with the fact that I'm the husband in a patriarchal society?

>>76175658
Proofs?

>>76175744
"Not as bad" != "halal" though
>>
>>76176589

I said

"I think"
>>
File: 1493771639835.png (378KB, 631x805px)
1493771639835.png
378KB, 631x805px
>>76174562
Sounds hot. And yes anon they would. Why haven't you joined the Islamic master religion. Also the only problem would be if you get a 2nd wife you'd need your 1st wife's permission or she can divorce you. So you need women who would be open to doing that anyways which is not as common unless you're getting wh*te converts like Swedish wimmenz

>>76175744
dis nigga is rite
>>
>>76176885
>wh*te converts like Swedish wimmenz

Holy shit I didn't even think of that

I can have a dark af Nubian wife, a light-skinned Persian, an SE Asian wife, and a big titted german blonde wife

oh FUCK i am so in
>>
>>76178055
You can also remove and bring in women into the 4 slots like a Pokemon team
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.