[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you think about Korean unification?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 한중일.png (25KB, 938x681px) Image search: [Google]
한중일.png
25KB, 938x681px
how do you think about Korean unification?
>>
would anticipate any north related things uncovered.
>>
>>76170271
Do whatever you guys want
i don't really wanna step in other's business
>>
I hope Kim Jong-un will be arrested like Park Geun-hye after unification
>>
>>76170271

The bad
>United Korea would outdo Japan

The good
>One less commie state that wants to nuke us
>>
File: Mastín Español.jpg (64KB, 396x188px) Image search: [Google]
Mastín Español.jpg
64KB, 396x188px
>>76170271
I think it would be great for your people, giving that NK is not the one to rule over SK. Also, I'm pretty sure Nork citizens would have to go through a really hard and long time of adaptation.

I don't think it's going to happen while USA is around and most important of all, it's your decision to make, not mine.

Gosh, I hate the fucking Burgerland, they've to fuck everything up for everyone. Why they can't just stay in their fucking country. For Christ sake.
>>
>>76170757
Well, that seems unlikely because if the unification of Korea were to happen, it would be on the condition that Kim Jung Un or whoever rules the north will keep his position or reputation unless the south take over the north by force which is more unlikey. An all-out war in the Korean Peninsula is not an option in the modern world since it could lead to a nuclear world war.
>>
>>76170966
would you like to go back to older times when we didn't have nukes and fire weapons?
>>
>>76170271
Would not the economical flood coming from more developed South fuck up the economically undeveloped North?
>>
If it happens, IIRC within a few decades your GDP would eclipse France. North Korea has alot of resources.
>>
>>76170271
At least Pepsi will stop advertising on 4chan.
>>
>>76170886
With the technology the US had they had the opportunity to assassinate Kim Jong Il in the 90s or Kim Jong Un right after he got elected. But, the Jews have a certain agenda in the Far East. I think they want to cause a gigantic race war between chinkland and japland and steal all of Asia's chink gold
>>
>>76173566
For some retarded reason Clinton decided to save North Korea in 1994-1995. No one talks about it anymore because it makes the USA look bad/stupid.
>>
>>76171188
i sure as hell do.

It'd mean we could invade Russia, without losing half of the world in the process
>>
>>76171332
No.

North Korea has around $10 trillion in mineral value in their soil.

It would also stimulate south korean businesses that would build a lot of infrastructure in the north.

The South korean government would have to pay HUGE amount of billions just to give north koreans a fair wage and income because it's unlikely they will have enough jobs to accommodate them. But that would be paid back within a decade when the mineral resources and infrastructure jobs come in.

They could also spend a couple % of GDP less on their military since their main threat would be gone.

A united Korea that would form a deeper bond with Japan under the guide of the USA would also form a serious counter-balance to Chinese influence in the area. Which would be great for western society and global stability.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.