[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do eastern europeans hate gays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tom-of-finland-750x563.jpg (94KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
tom-of-finland-750x563.jpg
94KB, 750x563px
Why do eastern europeans hate gays?
>>
File: appu.jpg (10KB, 316x160px) Image search: [Google]
appu.jpg
10KB, 316x160px
>>76168404
insecurities
>>
Because they are obnoxious leftist attention whores and despite their dindunuffin image they are often assholes. Gay culture is shallow and fucking worthless I'm not surprised plenty of gays completly detach themselves from it.
>>
File: ToF_Untitled_1980-628x1024.jpg (103KB, 628x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ToF_Untitled_1980-628x1024.jpg
103KB, 628x1024px
>>76168476
So you hate the gay culture, not gays?
You do know most gays are just normal people you wouldn't even know they like to take in the ass if you met one
>>
>>76168404
we don't hate gays, we hate gays that are like >>76168476 said
act normal and don't have that retarded "gay" voice and no one will do anything to you

Also this reminds me of when I went back to Bulgaria to visit family and when I asked my relatives why all men had buzzed hair, they said that even slightly long hair is seen as gay. made me lol
>>
We don't hate gays, we hate effeminate men.
>>
>>76168576
Yes but the kind of guys you post are not one of them.
>>
>>76168404
Because they're faggots.
>>
>>76168404
They are way overrepresented in media and school curricula despite making up only a tiny fraction of the population.
>>
>>76169113
>watch 13 reasons why
>gays EVERYWHERE
>the show reviews still criticise it for not having enough "diversity"
>>
>>76168576
i don't mind if someone is homosexual, i just hate when he whines about it and wants special treatment, like, straight peoole don't brag about their sexuality all the time, cus nobody cares. if someone's gay and he acts nicely, everyone treats him nicely too lol (except some of 80 iq sebas)
>>
I don't give a shit about them.
>>
>>76169263
>watching shitty FOTM shows
>>
>>76169113
Are you homo?
>>
>>76168576
Why can't the ones on /int/ be?
>>
>>76169296
>straight peoole don't brag about their sexuality all the time
Oh really.
Straight people walk down the street holding hands all the time
Straight people talk about their husbands/wives, girlfriend/guyfriend all the time
Straight people can give a peck on their partner's lips in public without fear of harrassment
Straight people are on TV
Straight people are in the Radio
Straight people are in books
You open the tap and straight people flow from it.
But if a gay guy dares to do any of these things....
>why are you rubbing your sexuality in our face
>you are so entitled
>why do you want more rights than us
>you should kill yourself

No, you don't need to brag about it, because your entire life is one big Straight "pride" festival.
>>
>>76168404
They feel the need to aggressively broadcast the fact that they themselves are not homosexual to their peers
>>
They belong in the oven not in the streets.
>>
>>76169493
>people on 4chan behaving like normal people
>>
>>76169813
the obsessiveness of 4chan fetishists is really obnoxious though and I was all of them just got laid or something so they could stop posting in their horny deliriums
>>
>>76169782
Eastern Europeans? I agree.
>>
Gays are sexual predators and attention whores. I'm okay if they kept it to themselves.
Also
These >>76168476 >>76168885
>>
>>76170194
lol butthurt faggot
>>
>>76170401
I hate fags I just think slavs are fucking subhuman as well especially polacks]
>stupid
>ugly
>never achieved anything
>slave race
>pathetic history so they wewuz as sarmatians just like niggers wewuz Egyptians
>speaking of which sarmatians got stomped so even your national myth is shit
>emigrate to other countries yet don't assimilate
polacks are niggers
>>
>>76170449
ok kid
>>
>>76168404
Because homos are gay
>>76170449
But yes Poles are subhuman
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.