[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun is overrated. Why should I waste my brain capacities with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 86e8ff.jpg (85KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
86e8ff.jpg
85KB, 425x450px
Fun is overrated.

Why should I waste my brain capacities with fun, humour and jokes? It's not productive and not necessary for the survival of my family.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (272KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
272KB, 2000x1000px
>>76166373
Because otherwise you get depressed.
>>
>>76166373
Because otherwise you get German
>>
>>76166373
yes, stop having fun and build my car Hans
Faster! Faster!
>>
>>76166373
What a dazzling corker of a post!
>>
>>76166373

because nobody is going to like you except other sociopaths and you will never find true hapiness
>>
>>76167300
>other sociopaths
I am not a sociopath. I am mentally stable and healthy.
Fun on the other hand makes you mentally ill because it leads to hedonism.
>>
>>76169225
Wrong. Having fun produces beneficial hormones that literally make you fit. Look it up on sciencedirect. Also, go back to /v/
>>
>>76170438
>produce beneficial hormones that literally make you fit.
I do that through achieving goals, doing sports, learning, working, etc.

>go back to /v/
What part of "fun is overrated" didn't you understand?
>>
>>76166373
Why is productivity important?
>face it, Kanye West doesn’t produce anything of value yet his net worth is higher than net worth of most engineers

Why is survival of your family important?
>face it, there are families (such as Kanye’s) with better genes that yours
>>
>>76166373
Then what is the purpose of living? What's the point of your life if you live solely to advance some idealistic bullshit that you forced yourself to believe? Why not kill yourself right now?
>>
>>76166373
>It's not productive and not necessary for the survival of my family
lol, having a bit of fun improves your quality of life, sure you won't die if you don't have it, but bitter people tend to have depression and find life meaningless no matter how much money you have
>>
File: 1427478378375.jpg (294KB, 800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1427478378375.jpg
294KB, 800x1206px
>>76166373
>Why should I waste my brain capacities with fun, humour and jokes?
This. I rarely can remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday or what I did a week ago. But I can remember an important phone numbers for days and people's faces for years after meeting them for a half an hour and basically remember a lot of important shit. The most important thing is not to fill your memory with useless trash such as jokes or the stupid shit you did the other day.

>>76166647
>>76170438
>>76175115
Fun and happiness are not important.

>>76167300
>because nobody is going to like you
They will if I maintain the facade of a happy and an interesting person. I know this shit, I've kept this act up for 2 years or so. It's easy you know.
>>
>>76175982
>Fun and happiness are not important.
they are, more than you imagine
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.