[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a breakfast in a summer cafe with my friend right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3000x2248px
Having a breakfast in a summer cafe with my friend right now
What are you doing now, int
>>
please tell me that's not ketchup
>>
File: IMG_8513.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8513.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I just finished a Korean meal
>>
>>76164552
Looks tasty. What's the white stuff? Onions?
>>
>>76164625
tomato sauce
not quite ketchup, but similar
>>76164666
Yes, satan
>>
>>76164694
cool, enjoy your beer
>>
>>76164552
Hoping normalfags like you are removed from the genepool in a freak truck accident. Instant and painless, just a horrible incident; another statistic.
>>
It's 11PM and I am typing on 4chan in a dimly lit room. I've just eaten an apple, and am waiting to do my exercise in the main room with the TV once it's unoccupied.

You know, it's kind of strange how I have this habit of Exercise Video workouts. Perhaps it's because I'm too lazy and fat to go to the gym, but we all settle into our routines. This is mine - 11pm on a hardwood floor, going through the motions of cardio and feeling miserable.
>>
>>76164631
why would you put ketchup on this, it just ruins everything
>>
>>76164739
Thanks
>>
>>76164769
> going through the motions of cardio and feeling miserable

I feel bad when the chink in my exercise videos does the exercises easily and she chatters happily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY0eJv22NHw
>>
File: Korean-Chili-Paste.jpg (111KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Korean-Chili-Paste.jpg
111KB, 800x533px
>>76164781
It is Korean sweet chili sauce, not ketchup
>>
>>76164766
Another NEET wastes his life away in front of his computer
He thinks about suicide everyday, but does nothing to change anything
He's too week to kill himself and too lazy too work hard
Long and painful life, sooner or later he realizes that his own family hates him
He thinks about his past everyday and he keeps repeating to himself 'I wish I had tried'
>>76164769
Nice! Keep improving yourself
>>
>>76164769
mmm, my little porker is getting ready to roll around in front of the tv. we wouldn't want to get uncomfortable at the gym now, would we? ugh lifting is so hard and makes you sweat... besides, having a chubchub gut and jellybean titties isn't that bad. after all, you wouldnt want to look like a dumb chad, right?
>>
>>76164625

It's blood of innocent finnic children.
>>
this is old 2ch pasta
stop replying
>>
>>76164552

I saw this picture in a thread on 2ch's /b/ four years ago.
>>
>>76164552
Nice, is that tomato juice?
>>
>>76164625
It's ketchup and tomato sauce drink.
>>
File: 20170617_130847.jpg (361KB, 2080x1170px) Image search: [Google]
20170617_130847.jpg
361KB, 2080x1170px
Trying my first attempt at meatballs.
I'm pretty happy with them, hopefully they cook properly.

They better, this took 2 fucking hours.
>>
>>76166890
They're better if you fry them on a pan first for a little while, then put them into oven
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.