[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmm is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: B8Nv3p4CUAEvhaA.jpg (98KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
B8Nv3p4CUAEvhaA.jpg
98KB, 720x538px
hmm
is this true?
>>
>>76162428
It is
>>
File: khajuraho-0274.jpg (121KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
khajuraho-0274.jpg
121KB, 700x469px
t.bh India was like pic related before the Islamic invasion.
>>
File: polish bomberman.png (566KB, 664x402px) Image search: [Google]
polish bomberman.png
566KB, 664x402px
true
picrel is a polish man wearing a hijab
>>
>Catholic

Only nuns.

>Hindu

She at least isn't required to cover her neck/shoulders and can still show her hair

>Sabian

Literally extinct

>Orthodox Jew

Same as Hindu

Meanwhile, Muslim is required to cover hair, neck and shoulders, even when not part of clergy or whatever the fuck a nun is.
>>
>>76162547
extremely intriguing
>>
>every veil is a hijab
>>
>>76162428
no.
only Islamic women are required to cover their head and body all the time, or else they'd be stone'd.
in Catholic churches you can go inside in jeans and with uncovered head, but some of our retarded orthodox churches won't let you in without skirt and headscarf (if you're a grill)
Hindu women, as i remember, have some cloth over their heads because it's fucking hot where they usually live and they don't want to get a sunstroke
>>
File: l0yMlATgrW8.jpg (93KB, 538x604px) Image search: [Google]
l0yMlATgrW8.jpg
93KB, 538x604px
>>76162428
Catholic one is the cutest imo
>>
>>76162697
agreed. superior type of christianity, superior nuns.
>>
muslim girls are redpilled to the max. they take it in the ass literally 100% of the time to save their virginity for marriage I have heard. thats based as fuck
>>
>>76162864
b8
a piece of flesh in vagina doesn't make a grill better, her personality does
mudslime women have no hobbies or interests and are treated like animals
>>
>>76162654
>retarded
Kys debil. Thats how it should be
>>
>>76162483
monkeys spreading aids everywhere?
>>
>>76162428
For most of them the choice is theirs, muslim women face abuse and death if they don't. The only one close to muslim tier in terms of coverage is a nun and a nun chooses and persues a career as a nun knowing it requires the uniform.
>>
>>76162428
orthodox is cute
>>
>>76162951
Aids wasn't a problem for humans back then
>>
>>76162958
this. in other relogion covering and clothes are both about something spiritual, yet in Islam it's "put on a trashbag or else you'd be raped and killed because muzlim men think with their dicks and go apeshit once they see a foot
>>
No this is soros backed propaganda and THE JEWS
The jews is the REASON why I'M NOT A WINNER

Praise kek and MAGA xd
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.