[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicanos confuse me so. They get angry when certain companies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (275KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
275KB, 550x535px
Chicanos confuse me so.
They get angry when certain companies appropriate Mexican culture, but they hate mexicans AND Americans. I get it not???
>>
Yeah they're like hapas
>>
No one understands the sniveling CHI.
>>
File: IMG_6722.jpg (226KB, 1470x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6722.jpg
226KB, 1470x904px
>>76160688
i don't care about cultural appropriation. although i do hate mexicans and americans
>>
>>76160688
>hate Mexicans and Americans

Some do, not all of them, some love both. It's really a mix bag.

The general concensus is this. Most Mexicans hate Chicano culture, which is kind of self hate. Most Americans hate Mexicans but if they have a half good American accent they'really only half hated. This is where the Chicano comes in and levels the field.
>>
>>76160727
Where does such superiority complex come from??? Arent you probably a mexican rapebaby or not hmmm....
>>
>>76160688
they are people without land, hated in both the US , Mexico and everywhere they go.
I pity them for the most part, except that they live in the richest country in the world and they manage to live in the most miserable manner downgrading entire states to their level, just like locust consuming on wheat.
They have to find a place to put all that anger and SJW ranting along chicano power BS is the perfect place, truly a shameful creature I for once apologize the entire world for their creation, I would instantly commit sodoku out of shame if it weren't that I hate white people as well.
>>
File: IMG_5807.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5807.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>76160812
if everyone liked chicanos and we weren't retarded then USA and mexico would both be trying to claim us as their own. sadly that day will never come.
>>
>>76160812
Gor for it, we don't want you nor need you. We have our American friends who only half hate us
>>
>>76160859
Do you speak mexican?
Arriva arriva andale andale?
Mis amigos colorados per patatos
>>
Are chicanos part of the PoC alliance? Can they even be trusted? Can't risk getting back-stabbed in the race war.
>>
>>76160899
they love sucking white cock like this
guy >>76160878 but they'll kill you in your sleep if they had the chance
among chicanos never relax
>>
File: IMG_3003.jpg (90KB, 801x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3003.jpg
90KB, 801x891px
>>76160882
i can speak it and hold conversations but i can't write it very well
>>76160899
don't worry sanjay i am loyal PoC
>>
>>76160688
The key to understanding Chicanos and Mexicans is that they hate their European blood because this means they raped and concurred native Americans. They also hate the Americans, but they hate themselves because Spain owned part of the US before Mexico.
>>
>>76160727
>education
>healthcare
if you wanted these things you would have moved somewhere else
>>
>>76160974
You won't be missed
>>
>>76161018
memes aside america has some of the best universities in the world. getting into universities also becomes a lot easier if you're non white
>>
>>76161045
how do you even get into a university in the US? Here you must take some exams after high school which are pretty hard, so only people that spent enough money for private studies do well

and depending on the grades and the lessons you took you enter a specific university/institute
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.