[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/charts/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1328.png (437KB, 785x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
437KB, 785x1031px
Is there one of these for German?
>>
>>76160239
you dont like russian aussi fag?
>>
I've never seen one of these for German, but the German lessons on Duolingo are how I started learning German. Frankly, Duolingo, Memrise, a German-English dictionary, some German media (particularly music), and, if possible, a pen pal/Skype buddy/someone who knows German should be enough to speak it at a reasonable level. There are also activity books that assist in grammar and vocabulary that are a big help.
Music alone tought me the grammar relatively well.
>Tl;dr: bump
>>
>>76160356
can you tell me more please? I've been trying to learn german since 2013, I can understand it quite a bit but I can't speak it at all
>>
>>76160308
aй тхинк итc oкэй
aм aй дyинг тхиc paйт?
>>
>>76160444
хeх, яcнo
>>
>>76160395
It's hard to tell you a whole lot, due to you being Russian, since I don't know much about the Russian language, but if you think you have a good grasp of English, you could try Duolingo as well. (There /may/ be a Russian version of it, but I think it's only an English website)
If you can learn English, German should be a reasonably easy language, as it is much more uniform and consistent than English. For example, (as far as I know) there are no silent letters in German, and most words are pronounced just the way they look.
I'm sure there are also some books to assist in learning German for Russians, and I would suggest you check them out.
I actually have an easier time speaking it than understanding it, but if you have trouble speaking it, I would suggest you get some books, and listen to music from a German singer/band you like, look at lyrics and translations of it, and study the way the grammar works, and the way it's pronounced compared to the way it's written.
>>
>>76160568
I'm here right now because I'm already pretty decent at speaking english don't you think?
and I've been communicating with germans for 4 years by now in some way. I have also visited germany couple of times, why do you think I can't get the most simple things about their language?
>>
>>76160308
>>76160768
Why are Rusfags so defensive? Is it inadequacy issues?
>>
>>76160768
Hey, sometimes people here can barely speak English, but you seem to speak it pretty well.
Do you have issues with pronunciation or grammar?
If it's pronunciation, maybe you're just used to the 6,000,000,000 different ways things can be pronounced in English. If that's the issue, I would suggest you forget most of what you know about this alphabet, and think of German in a much simpler way.
If it's the grammar, it could be that you don't know as much as you /think/ you do. It can be easier to understand German grammar than to actually speak it, just due to some quirks in it.

>>76160840
I think they were just meming, lad.
>>
>>76160568
>and most words are pronounced just the way they look.
You're probably doing it wrong. I'm quite sure that IRL living here no one would have a clue of what you are saying, or maybe they would just catch the general idea and nothing more.

>I actually have an easier time speaking it than understanding it,
Same as before. Understanding it can be easy to a certain point (let aside shitty dialects like Berliner or Bavarian) but speaking it well and being understood takes a lot of time and practice, and I would say that it's almost impossible if you don't have daily contact with them.

And grammar it's like x1000 harder than english, nothing you can properly learn by just looking at song's lyrics.

t. Spaniard living here for 1 year with a very decent level.
>>
>>76161047
>shitty dialects like Berliner
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: 1495570694001.jpg (26KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1495570694001.jpg
26KB, 960x539px
>>76161047
>Bavarian
>Shitty
>>
>>76161047
Depends on where you are.
In my interactions with Franconians and people from Kaiserlautern, they never had any trouble understanding my pronunciation or grammar.
I also never said the grammar was any easier or harder than English. It's hard for me to say, since English is my native language. Although, I may have been misleading, my knowledge of grammar doesn't solely come from music (of course); I have been learning German for at least four years.
>>
>>76161100
>>76161104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKF0HfSg_oo

Even my coworkers have problems understanding that.

That would be like andalusian for a spanish-learning german.
>>
>>76161190
yea that's cool but
>shitty dialects like Berliner
that video has nothing to do with that
>>
>>76160239
>learning russian
don't you have anything better to do? you can use an addon to translate rutracker
>>
>>76161190
Bavarian > boring standard german
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.